It's right for you if...
You're looking for a well designed, quality bike for your little one that is built to last. These fun-sized bikes embody all of the energy, creativity and explorative nature of being a kid. After all, the best memories are made on two wheels.
The tech you get
A 7-speed derailleur provides a wide range of gears while Electra’s Flat Foot Technology, Kraton grips and custom Selle Royal saddle make this a comfortable bike for young riders. Safety is key with 20" Schwalbe puncture-resistant tires, and front and rear linear-pull brakes.
The final word
Remember riding to your friend’s house or the store? Or taking off for nowhere in particular? It was simple and fun. Remember fun? We do. Sprocket features Electra quality and style with patented comfort and control. So get 'em off the devices and get ‘em outside, because outside is their best side.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Flat Foot Technology® allows kids to sit upright and plant their feet flat on the ground without ever leaving the saddle, which means no tippy-toe stops and a wide view of the road so they can see what's coming.
- Dual position crank arm allows the bike to grow with kids.
- Adjustable pedal mount positions accommodate growth spurts.
- Schwalbe Big Ben puncture-resistant tires with Kevlar® Guard protect them against flats to keep them riding all day.
- Designed as a universal, aluminum frame and built to last so this bike can be passed down to siblings.
- Accessorize their new ride with a custom Electra bell or handlebar bag to carry all the necessities.
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
Derailleur Gear System
Derailleur or "D" refers to an external shifting mechanism. It consists of a chain, multiple precision sprockets and a derailleur to "derail" the chain from one sprocket to another. It allows for quick transitions and more gearing options. Just remember to pedal while shifting and you're good to go!
Alloy Linear-Pull Brakes
These easy-to-use, low-maintenance brakes stop by the force of friction powered by squeezing the brake lever and therefore the wheel's rim. Thanks, physics.
- Aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- High tensile steel
- Front hub
- Steel 32h
- Rear hub
- Steel 32h freewheel
- Anodized alloy w/machined sidewalls
- Schwalbe Big Ben 20x2.15” w/reflective stripe w/puncture-resistant Kevlar® Guard casing, 67TPI
- Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/optical gear display
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney
- Steel 3-piece w/dual position 140 mm arms w/steel 32T chainring
- Bottom bracket
- 68 mm/126 mm threaded
- Sunrun 7-speed 14-28T
- KMC Z51NP
- Resin 9/16˝ w/reflectors
- Electra Kids Selle Royal 20˝ saddle, matching design w/scuff guard
- Alloy 27.2 mm x 250 mm
- Electra 20" Sprocket
- Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 40 mm extension
- 1" steel threaded
- Front & rear: alloy linear-pull
- Alloy kickstand, stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 15.42 kg / 27 lbs