It's right for you if...
You thought a quality e-bike was out of reach. The Townie Go! 7D is an easy-to-use and fun-to-ride electric bike at an attainable price. Whether you're an experienced rider or just looking to get back on two wheels, this is a solid choice for anyone looking to enhance their lifestyle.
The tech you get
The Hydrive System provides confidence and control through three modes of power support with a rear hub motor, while the LED display shows your battery charge and support level. Mechanical disc brakes provide smooth and powerful stopping, and custom Townie saddle and grips ensure a comfy, stylish ride.
The final word
Go! to the beach. Go! to the farmers market. Go! up and down the block with a big grin on your face because this ride delivers more smiles per mile. The Townie Go! 7D is the pedal-assist e-bike for everyone no matter what age, height and experience level.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Townie Go! 7D features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for ultimate comfort and control.
- Get up and Go! with the Hydrive Rear Hub Motor.
- Monitor your level of power support and battery charge easily with the Hydrive LED Display.
- Customize your ride with a basket, bell or maybe even some valve caps. Go wild.
- The Townie Go! 7D wraps quality, comfort and value in Electra's signature style.
You might also like
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
Ergonomic Saddle & Grips
In addition to the pedals, the saddle and grips are the only places you come in direct contact with your bike. Your comfort is our number one priority.
Alloy Linear-Pull Brakes
These easy-to-use, low-maintenance brakes stop by the force of friction powered by squeezing the brake lever and therefore the wheel's rim. Thanks, physics.
Derailleur Gear System
Derailleur or "D" refers to an external shifting mechanism. It consists of a chain, multiple precision sprockets and a derailleur to "derail" the chain from one sprocket to another. It allows for quick transitions and more gearing options. Just remember to pedal while shifting and you're good to go!
Party in the front, business in the back. The Hydrive pedal-assist system features a rear hub motor, rack-mounted battery and a bottom bracket torque sensor. An easy-to-use handlebar controller allows riders to monitor battery charge and adjust support level at the touch of a button.
Internal Cable Routing
Who wants to see a bunch of wires and cables hanging off of your bike? This isn't the back of your TV we're talking about. That's why we've concealed all of your wires and cables inside the bike's frame.
Mechanical Disc Brakes
Disc brakes have superior stopping power. Controlled by a hand lever and cable, the brake pad gives a big, tight hug to the steel rotor located at the wheel's hub.
- 6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/ 6-bolt disc, 36h
- Rear hub
- Alloy low-flange w/ 6-bolt disc, 36h
- Anodized alloy 26" × 36h
- 26" × 2.35" balloon
- Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/ optical gear display
- Front derailleur
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY 7-speed
- Forged alloy 170 mm, 42t FSA chainring w/ double chainguards
- Bottom bracket
- Hydrive t47 x 155 mm w/ integrated torque sensor
- Shimano 7-speed 14-34t
- KMC Z7
- Resin platform w/ non-slip rubber tread
- Ergonomic w/ shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy straight post 27.2 x 350 mm
- Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Comfort Kraton
- Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Front/rear: mechanical disc brakes
- Hydrive 309Wh, rear rack mounted, includes 2 AMP charger
- Hydrive rear hub motor, 250w
- Rear rack, front rack compatible, ring lock mounts, internal cable routing, alloy kickstand and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 21.18 kg / 48 lbs