It's right for you if...
You appreciate the details and styling of vintage motorcycles but are looking for the advancements of modern e-bike technology. No detail has been spared on Electra's Café Moto Go!, which features a custom hydroform tank, integrated in-tube battery and Brooks premium leather accessories. This is not your traditional e-bike.
The tech you get
Powered by a Bosch Performance Speed motor, the Café Moto Go! can reach top assisted speeds of 28 mph and hydraulic disc brakes capable of handling all that power. The drivetrain uses the Gates Carbon Belt Drive system that is nearly maintenance free, smooth-riding and virtually silent while shifting through the continuously variable Enviolo rear hub.
The final word
Highly stylized from top to bottom, the limited edition Café Moto Go! is the ultimate e-bike for riding fast. Riding far. And most of all having fun. Finally, an e-bike that can keep up with you.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The Café Moto Go! features a hydroformed frame, integrated in-tube battery and patented Flat Foot Technology®.
- Choose between four modes of power support from Eco to Turbo with the Bosch Purion Display.
- Let the Spanninga Custom Front Bullet and Supernova E3 Rear LED lighting guide you home or to the nearest car show.
- Features Brooks B17 premium leather saddle, tool bag, key fob and Cambium grips.
- Ride smooth and comfortably with Vee Rubber Speedster 26” x 2.6” tires.
You might also like
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
Bosch Performance Line Speed
Bosch is taking e-biking to the next level with the Performance Line Speed motor. Sensors measure maximum torque, speed and acceleration more than 1,000 times per second for dynamic support that allows you to reach assisted speeds up to 28 mph quickly, smoothly and safely.
Out of sight. Out of mind. The Bosch PowerTube battery is compact and the minimalist design makes frame integration almost seamless. It is easy to remove and can be charged on or off the bike.
Bosch Purion Display
Do it all with the touch of a button, or two. The Bosch Purion display keeps tabs on your speed and battery charge, and lets you choose your power support level from Eco to Turbo while keeping your hands safely on the handlebars.
Internal Cable Routing
Who wants to see a bunch of wires and cables hanging off of your bike? This isn't the back of your TV we're talking about. That's why we've concealed all of your wires and cables inside the bike's frame.
- 6061-T6 aluminum w/ hydroformed top tube & down tube, patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Alloy hydroformed
- Front hub
- Alloy hi-flange 32h, 15mm thru-axle
- Rear hub
- Enviolo Trekking 380% continuously variable internal, alloy 32h
- Anodized alloy 26" × 32h
- Vee Rubber Speedster 26" × 2.8"
- Enviolo city mechanical
- FSA forged alloy 170mm, Gates CDX Centertrack 24T cog
- Gates CDX Centertrack 26T
- Gates CDX Centertrack 132T belt
- Crank Brothers Stamp 2
- Brooks B17
- Butted alloy micro-adjust 27.2 x 350mm
- Alloy low rise
- Brooks Cambium
- Gusset Magnum threadless 4-bolt
- FSA e2 integrated
- Front/rear: Hayes Prime Sport hydraulic disc brake, 203 mm Front, 180 mm rear rotors
- Bosch Powertube 500wh include 4 amp charger
- Bosch Purion computer display unit
- Bosch Performance Speed, 250 watts
- Front light
- Spanning custom front bullet
- Rear light
- Supernova E3 rear LED
- Bosch Purion computer display unit, Spanninga custom front bullet & Supernova E3 rear LED lighting, painted fenders, internal cable routing, alloy removable kickstand, and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 27.72 kg / 61 lbs