It's right for you if...
You know riding is about having fun, and you want your little one to have a capable ride that's easy to operate, easy to handle, and versatile. Whether you're riding as a family or commuting to school in the morning, Wahoo delivers one great ride after another.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Aluminum frame that's easy for kids to pick up and maneuver, multi-surface tires for traction on a variety of terrain, and a 1x8 drivetrain that simplifies the shifting process so kids can focus on what matters: having fun!
The final word
Wahoo is an all-purpose kids' bike with great all-around performance. It's light, practical, built for ease of use, and a lot of fun to ride. Plus, it's super easy to accessorize so your little one can make it their own!
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Lightweight and capable: Wahoo's aluminum frame is strong and durable, but still light enough that it's easy for kids to control
- Closed dropouts with Trek's proprietary ThruSkew, a safety feature that ensures the wheels will never drop out unintentionally
- A simple 1x8 drivetrain simplifies shifting so kids can focus on having fun!
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal—Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
You might also like
Alpha Aluminum frame
Trek's lightweight, high-performance aluminum is durable and rustproof.
Simple shifting is the best way to teach a kid to ride a real mountain bike.
Quality components mean this bike is ready to shred the singletrack, on race day or every day.
Confident stopping for youngsters who are ready to control their speed with their hands.
- Alpha Silver aluminum, 24˝
- Aluminum 24˝
- Front hub
- Formula FM21 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula FM32 alloy
- 24˝ 28-hole, alloy
- 24x1.95˝ Versatile Tread
- Shimano Acera M360, 8 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M310
- Alloy, 150mm, 32T
- Bottom bracket
- Loose ball
- Shimano HG31, 11-34, 8 speed
- KMC Z51
- Dialed 9/16˝, platform
- Kid's specific, padded
- Bontrager Approved, alloy, 27.2mm
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Dialed, Kraton
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- VP 1-1/8˝, semi-Integrated
- Alloy linear-pull, Dialed alloy levers
- 9.58 kg / 21.11 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 170 pounds (77 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
86.0 - 102.0 cm
2'9.9" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
130.0 - 150.0 cm
4'3.2" - 4'11.1"
146.0 - 160.0 cm
4'9.5" - 5'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|