It's right for you if...
Your kid is ready to leave training wheels behind, and you want to get them a fun, durable bike that they won't outgrow right away. You don't want to settle for a big box brand, because you know the value of a high-quality bike that will keep your kid confident and in control.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Silver Aluminum frame, one speed, a coaster brake, and Dialed components designed to fit growing kids: an adjustable bar and stem, smaller-diameter grips, a padded adjustable saddle, and an adjustable crank that keeps up with growth spurts.
The final word
This bike is the perfect choice for young riders who want to transition from a little kid bike to a big kid bike, with a simple, quality frame that will keep them upright and smiling while they ride at the park with friends or on the local bike paths with your family.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- One speed is all you need! A simple set-up gives kids confidence and helps them stay in control
- We all know kids grow up fast, and our adjustable Dialed Fit system allows this bike to grow with them
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal—Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
You might also like
Alpha Aluminum frame
Trek's lightweight, high-performance aluminum is durable and rustproof.
Dialed adjustable crank
Two pedal mounting positions let you adjust crank length as your child grows.
Confident stopping for youngsters who are ready to control their speed with their hands.
Fewer speeds keep it simple for kids who are just learning how to shift, or who don’t need all those extra gears.
Front suspension absorbs the bumps of the road, path and trail, and looks cool while doing it.
Dialed for kids
Trek Dialed Fit components adjust along with growth spurts, so you can dial in the perfect fit for years to come.
- 20˝ Dialed frame size, Alpha Silver Aluminum
- Dialed 20˝, high-tensile steel
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- Coaster brake
- 20˝ 32-hole alloy
- Bontrager Dialed 20x1.80˝
- Dialed adjustable length 120mm - 140mm, 32T
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- 19T cog
- Dialed 9/16˝, platform
- Dialed 20˝ size, padded
- Steel, 27.2mm
- Dialed 20˝ size, 90mm rise
- Dialed, Kraton
- Dialed, alloy
- Adjustable ball bearing, threadless
- Alloy linear-pull w/Dialed alloy levers and coaster brake rear hub
- 10.84 kg / 23.89 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 80 pounds (36 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
86.0 - 102.0 cm
2'9.9" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
127.0 - 160.0 cm
4'2.0" - 5'3.0"
134.0 - 168.0 cm
4'4.8" - 5'6.1"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|