Smooth, comfortable, empowering
Where would you like to go? Whatever route you choose, Lift+ will take you there with ease. Long rides? Hills? Headwinds? With Lift+ electric assist, nothing will slow you down.
- Frame + components optimized for lightweight electric assist
- SHIMANO STEPS mid-drive motor for smooth, balanced power
- Confident ride—the perfect blend of comfort and performance
- Disc brakes give you reliable all-weather stopping power
Shimano STEPS systemThe mid-drive Shimano STEPS motor offers the perfect combination of intuitive power, balance, and weight distribution.
Mid-motor placementThe motor is housed around the bottom bracket, keeping the center of balance lower for the ultimate in stability, comfort, and control.
Down tube batteryThe battery is attached to the frame's down tube for accessibility, utility and convenience. In addition to providing weight balance, the down tube placement frees up the rear rack for commuter cargo.
Long-range batteryOur bikes are equipped with long-lasting lithium ion batteries for quick charges, sustained power, and confidence on even the longest rides.
Intuitive controlsSimple control switches allow you to adjust power levels and lights without ever having to remove your hands from the handlebars.
Hydraulic disc brakesHydraulic disc brakes on RIDE+ bikes offer the ultimate in stopping power and braking precision, so you can ride with confidence and control under power.
Super-stable handlingThis is our most stable, easiest-handling bike. You won’t feel like you’re going to tip over, even when you’re rolling slow, so you can relax and enjoy the ride.
Adjustable stemSet handlebar height to your ideal position with an easy-to-use adjustable stem.
Ergo gripsSpecially designed grips take your hand shape into account for more comfort and greater control.
Hard-Case UltimateBontrager's top level of defense is the best of both worlds, combining the benefits of Hard-Case with the proven sub-tread protection of Hard-Case Lite for a tire that accelerates quicker, rolls faster, and lasts longer than competing brands. The ultimate in flat protection!
Rack & fender readyBuilt-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, custom designed for SHIMANO STEPS system, rack & fender mounts, internal cable routing
- Lift+, alloy
- Formula DC20 alloy front hub; Formula DC22 alloy rear hub; Bontrager AT-850 32-hole double-walled alloy rims
- Front Hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear Hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager AT-850 32-hole double-walled alloy
- Bontrager H2 Hard-Case Ultimate, 26x2.00"
- Shimano Deore, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus
- SHIMANO STEPS
- Bottom bracket
- SHIMANO STEPS drive motor unit
- Shimano Tiagra, 11-32, 10 speed
- Bontrager padded
- Bontrager SSR, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager Satellite, semi-swept-back, 25.4mm, 50mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, lock-on, ergonomic
- Alloy, adjustable rise, quill
- 1-1/8", semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
- SHIMANO STEPS downtube
- SHIMANO STEPS E6000
- M - 20.32 kg / 44.80 lbs
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|