Our high-performance lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight saving.
Power up your commute
No car? No sweat. No need to hassle with four wheels and tons of steel when the smooth, powerful Conduit+ will take you anywhere you want to go, day or night, fast.
- Frame + components optimized for lightweight electric assist
- SHIMANO STEPS mid-drive motor for smooth, balanced power
- Sleek, integrated lights for nighttime safety
- Disc brakes give you reliable all-weather stopping power
The mid-drive Shimano STEPS motor offers the perfect combination of intuitive power, balance, and weight distribution.
Mid-motor placementThe motor is housed around the bottom bracket, keeping the center of balance lower for the ultimate in stability, comfort, and control.
Down tube batteryThe battery is attached to the frame's down tube for accessibility, utility and convenience. In addition to providing weight balance, the down tube placement frees up the rear rack for commuter cargo.
Long-range batteryOur bikes are equipped with long-lasting lithium ion batteries for quick charges, sustained power, and confidence on even the longest rides.
Intuitive controlsSimple control switches allow you to adjust power levels and lights without ever having to remove your hands from the handlebars.
Lync onboard lighting systemLync’s onboard lighting system builds maximum visibility right in for the ultimate in low-maintenance, see-and-be-seen lighting and sleek looks. Up to 5 full hours of lighting on a single charge, with a simple USB plug to do the charging.
Hydraulic disc brakesHydraulic disc brakes on RIDE+ bikes offer the ultimate in stopping power and braking precision, so you can ride with confidence and control under power.
FendersFenders make it easier to go by bike, keeping you cleaner and drier in less-than-perfect conditions.
Puncture-resistant tiresTough Bontrager Hard-Case tires help keep flats from slowing you down.
Ergo gripsSpecially designed grips take your hand shape into account for more comfort and greater control.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, custom designed for SHIMANO STEPS system, with Lync on-board lighting system, internal cable routing
- FX Alloy Disc w/tapered wall thickness, straight blades
- Formula DC20 alloy front hub; Formula DC22 alloy rear hub; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- Front Hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear Hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager H2 Hard-Case Ultimate, reflective sidewall, 700x35c
- Shimano Deore, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus
- SHIMANO STEPS
- Bottom bracket
- SHIMANO STEPS drive motor unit
- Shimano Tiagra, 11-34, 10 speed
- Bontrager H1
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- VP Slimstak, sealed semi-cartridge bearings
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
- SHIMANO STEPS downtube
- SHIMANO STEPS E6010
- 20" - 20.28 kg / 44.71 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||H Chainstay length||I Offset||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|