It's right for you if...
Adventure is who you are. You prioritize cargo capacity and versatility over all else. You’re the friend that other friends borrow camping equipment from, and you’ve made just as many meals over a campfire in the last year as you have in a kitchen.
The tech you get
A lightweight 100 Series Alpha Aluminum frame and alloy fork, 15mm front and 12mm rear thru axles, and a 2x10 SRAM mountain drivetrain with integrated SRAM DoubleTap hydraulic brake/shift levers. It also comes stock with Bontrager Duster Elite wheels, 29x2.0˝ XR1 Comp mountain bike tires, and all kinds of mounts for fenders, racks, lights, navigation, and more.
The final word
920 is a touring bike for those who value the freedom to go anywhere. It shines where the pavement ends. It's stable, fast, and fun to ride on trails, dirt, and any road you can find. If a single touring bike could be the embodiment of the motto "Be prepared," this is that bike.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- If you want to ride around the world, this is the right bike for you
- Extra water bottle mounts, including one on the underside of the down tube
- It comes with burly front and rear racks that can handle more gear than you'll ever want to carry (55 lbs. in the rear, 26 lbs. in the front)
- Balanced geometry is ultra-stable even when fully loaded
You might also like
Hydraulic disc brakes
Hydraulic disc brakes offer the absolute strongest stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
Racks make commuting and hauling a practical reality, so it’s easier to go by bike.
Tubeless Ready rims
Bontrager TLR (Tubeless Ready) Road is the first fully integrated tubeless system for road wheels. When you go tubeless with TLR, you can run lower tire pressure for increased traction and comfort without the threat of pinch flats.
A 15mm front thru axle makes steering more precise for more control, and the quick-release feature makes wheel removal easy.
Rack & fender ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
Low touring mounts
Touring-specific mounts stabilize loads for multi-day trips, with no additional hardware required.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
- 100 Series Alpha aluminum w/rack & fender mounts
- Trek Adventure alloy disc, 15mm thru axle
- Bontrager Duster Elite Tubeless Ready, 15mm front, 142x12 rear
- Bontrager XR1, 29x2.00˝
- SRAM S700, 10 speed
- Front derailleur
- SRAM X5
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM GX, Type 2
- SRAM S1000, 42/28
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- SRAM PG-1030, 11-36, 10 speed
- KMC X10
- Not included
- Bontrager Evoke 1.5
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager Race VR-C, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- SRAM S700, hydraulic disc
- 56 - 12.89 kg / 28.41 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
158.0 - 163.0 cm
5'2.2" - 5'4.2"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|