Don’t let the road tell you what to do
Don’t let a little bit of gravel dissuade you. 920 is equipped to handle whatever lies on or off the beaten path, while carrying the cargo that matters most.
- Built for endless adventure on and off the pavement
- Strong, light aluminum frame is road quick, trail tough
- Drop bars + off-road gearing + mounts = serious versatility
- Balanced geometry is ultra-stable even when fully loaded
Hydraulic disc brakesHydraulic disc brakes offer the absolute strongest stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
RacksRacks make commuting and hauling a practical reality, so it’s easier to go by bike.
Tubeless Ready rimsBontrager TLR (Tubeless Ready) Road is the first fully integrated tubeless system for the road. No tubes mean there’s no pinch flats, allowing you to run lower tire pressure. With lower tire pressure you can increase traction, control. and comfort, reduce fatigue on you. Best of all, the tire sealant seals up punctures as soon as they happen!
15QRA 15mm front thru axle makes steering more precise for more control, and the quick-release feature makes wheel removal easy.
Rack & fender readyBuilt-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
Low touring mountsTouring-specific mounts stabilize loads for multi-day trips, with no additional hardware required.
DuoTrap S compatibleDuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
- 100 Series Alpha aluminum w/rack & fender mounts
- Trek Adventure alloy disc, 15mm thru axle
- Bontrager Duster Elite Tubeless Ready, 15mm front, 142x12 rear
- Bontrager XR1, 29x2.00˝
- SRAM S700, 10 speed
- Front derailleur
- SRAM X5
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM X7, Type 2
- SRAM S1000, 42/28
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- SRAM PG-1030, 11-36, 10 speed
- KMC X10
- Not included
- Bontrager Evoke 1.5
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager Race VR-C, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- SRAM S700, hydraulic disc
- 56cm - 12.89 kg / 28.41 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
158.0 - 163.0 cm
5'2.2" - 5'4.2"
162.0 - 168.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|