The bikepacker's dream
- Plus-sized touring: bigger tires, bigger terrain, bigger adventures
- All-new proprietary rack system for backcountry gear storage
- Carbon adventure fork: light and strong, with mounts aplenty
- Go-anywhere adventure spec: wide range 1x drivetrain, disc brakes, & dropper post
Tubeless Ready rimsBontrager TLR (Tubeless Ready) Road is the first fully integrated tubeless system for the road. No tubes mean there’s no pinch flats, allowing you to run lower tire pressure. With lower tire pressure you can increase traction, control. and comfort, reduce fatigue on you. Best of all, the tire sealant seals up punctures as soon as they happen!
Carbon forkLightweight fork with carbon fiber legs soaks up hand-numbing road vibration.
15QRA 15mm front thru axle makes steering more precise for more control, and the quick-release feature makes wheel removal easy.
29+29+ is a wider 3" tire that grips relentlessly while floating over terrain. Yet it delivers all the 29er benefits you know and love, like greater momentum and improved rollover.
Dropper post internal routingNot ready for an internally routed dropper post now, but want to keep your options open? Select frames are equipped with the proper entry and exit points to accommodate internal routing for a Stealth seat post.
Boost148/110Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
MidstayHow do you fit a 29" tire without elongating the wheelbase? Elevate the driveside chainstay up and out of the way.
Built for 1XStache is optimized for a single chainring. No front derailleur means a tighter wheelbase for a lively ride.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, Boost148, Midstay, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, PF92, Stranglehold dropouts, G2 Geometry, proprietary rack mounts
- 1120 Adventure HCM Carbon, 110mm boost, suspension correct, proprietary rack & accessory mounts
- Front Hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, Boost110
- Rear Hub
- Bontrager alloy, Boost148
- SUNringlé Duroc 50 SL 28-hole
- Bontrager Chupacabra, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 29x3.00˝
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano SLX M7000, Shadow Plus
- Race Face Aeffect, 30T Direct Mount Narrow Wide
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11-46, 11 speed
- Shimano HG-601
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Comp
- Bontrager Drop Line 125, internal routing, 31.6mm (15.5: Drop Line 100)
- Bontrager Crivitz, 31.8mm
- Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- SRAM Level T hydraulic disc
- 19.5˝ - 14.07 kg / 31.01 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
148.0 - 154.0 cm
4'10.3" - 5'0.6"
153.0 - 161.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.4"
161.0 - 171.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.3"
170.0 - 178.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.1"
177.0 - 187.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'1.6"
186.0 - 195.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'4.8"
197.0 - 202.0 cm
6'5.6" - 6'7.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|