Built for the long haul
This beloved icon of the MTB scene was originally developed through collaboration with London delivery couriers. So versatile a product, it was adopted by mountain bikers too and can be seen on both the trail and the daily commute.
Tried and tested, this short has outlived many a bike and its durability will not disappoint. Incorporating a tough nylon layer and double stitching in critical areas, these shorts are nearly indestructible.
- Durable Nylon mini-ripstop fabric with eco-friendly DWR water repellant finish
- Includes Clickfast detachable liner with 200-Series chamois and silicone hem grippers
- Clickfast liner interchangeable with other Endura MTB shorts
- Zipped thigh vents with mesh inserts
- Zipped hand pockets, cargo pockets and large rear map pockets
- Durable, seamless seat panel
- Rear elasticated waistband and adjustable belt