The best materials to beat the cold
Pearl Izumi uses their three-layer windproof, water-resistant AmFIB softshell fabric on the chest and the leading edges of the arms to shield you from biting headwinds. Thermal fleece fabric on the back of this jacket balances insulation with breathability, so you can ride in comfort without chilly sweat build up.
Tune this jacket's warmth to suit the days conditions by adding a light or heavyweight base layer underneath. A zippered chest pocket holds essentials and three bellowed rear pockets are large enough for winter gloves, a neck gaiter and other cold-weather gear.
- Windproof, water-resistant AmFIB® chest and arm panels with fleece insulation
- Zippered chest pocket holds most smartphones
- Three rear pockets for on-bike essentials
- DWR protection sheds water
- BioViz® reflective elements enhance low-light visibility
- Form fit with stretch for layering
- Constructed from sustainably-sourced recycled materials