Foul weather friend
Endura is based in Scotland and as a result they know a thing or two about foul weather gear. The MT500 shoe cover is the result of years of testing in the worst possible conditions.
The stand out feature of the MT500 that sets it apart from the rest of the competition is the molded rubber toe cap. The cap gives you plenty of grip on steep, muddy slopes and also includes additional reinforced areas that improve the durability of the shoe cover.
- Suitable for use with two-bolt mountain bike cleats only
- Tough nylon faced neoprene upper
- Offset rear zip with snap down puller and zip guard
- Molded rubber toe cap with treaded underside to help climb steep, muddy slopes
- Asymmetric front seam for improved fit
- Hard wearing reinforced sole protects the bottom of the overshoe from rocks and pedals
- Crank rub protection
- Reflective detailing