It's right for you if...
You want to get more enjoyment out of your rides and know the extra boost of an e-bike will help you see and do more. You value comfort and want a ride that's capable, versatile, reliable over the long haul and equipped with the latest e-bike technology.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame with step-through geometry, a 250-watt Bosch Active Line mid-drive motor capable of sustaining speeds up to 25 km/h, a PowerPack Performance 400Wh battery and a handlebar-mounted Bosch Purion controller. Verve+ Lowstep is also equipped with commute-ready features like an integrated Lync light system, wide 45c Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate tyres for extra stability, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, fenders and a kickstand.
The final word
Verve+ Lowstep doesn't replace your power, it amplifies it. Our most affordable e-bike gives you an extra boost so you can enjoy riding more, whatever way you choose. Quality components, a comfortable geometry and a powerful pedal-assist system make Verve+ Lowstep great value and a whole lot of fun.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Verve+ Lowstep amplifies your power so you can enjoy the best parts of riding even more
- The 250-watt Bosch Active Line mid-drive motor is capable of sustaining speeds up to 25 km/h
- All the benefits of an outstanding Bosch e-bike system at a price that can't be matched
- This bike gets you outside more and helps you make the most of every commute, cruise and workout
'To be honest, it’s my favourite model in their line right now!
'Considering that this is Trek’s most affordable electric bike, it really doesn’t feel like they sacrificed on the parts that matter (the drivetrain and safety). One happy benefit of the smaller, more efficient motor here, is that it uses energy slower, and should get 30 to 80+ miles per charge depending on your weight, terrain, wind etc.'Read more
Bosch Active Line
The Bosch Active Motor offers 48 Nm of torque for a smooth ride and just the right amount of support. The 250-watt motor is centrally located near the bottom bracket and supports speeds of up to 25 km/h (15 mph).
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
Bosch PowerPack 400
The premium Bosch lithium-ion battery features 400 Wh and a guaranteed long lifespan. It is 50% charged in just 1.5 hours and completely charged in 3.5 hours. The battery not only ensures long distances, but is also easy to remove and take with you.
Alpha Gold Aluminium frame
Our high-performance lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and save weight.
The motor is housed around the bottom bracket, keeping the centre of balance lower for the ultimate in stability, comfort and control.
Hydraulic disc brakes
Hydraulic disc brakes on Trek e-bikes offer the ultimate in stopping power and braking precision, so you can ride with confidence and control under power.
Specially designed grips take your hand shape into account for more comfort and greater control.
Bontrager's top level of defence is the best of both worlds, combining the benefits of Hard-Case with the proven sub-tread protection of Hard-Case Lite for a tyre that accelerates quicker, rolls faster and lasts longer than competing brands. The ultimate in flat protection!
Mudguards make it easier to go by bike, keeping you cleaner and drier in less-than-perfect conditions.
- Alpha Gold Aluminium step-thru, custom designed for the Bosch Active Line system, rack and mudguard mounts, internal cable routing
- Verve+ alloy
- Front hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager Connection alloy, 32h
- Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate, 700x45c
- Shimano Alivio M4000, 9 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Alivio T4000
- Miranda Delta, for Bosch Active Line, 38T steel, w/alloy guard
- Bottom bracket
- Bosch Active Line, 250 watt, 20 mph
- Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- KMC X9
- Bontrager Satellite City pedal
- Bontrager padded
- Alloy, adjustable suspension, 27.2 mm
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm comfort sweep
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, adjustable rise, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Shimano MT-200 hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerPack, 400 Wh, frame mount
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Active Line Wh, 250 watt, 40 Nm, 25 kph
- Front light
- Lync Ion
- Rear light
- Lync Flare
- M – 20.57 kg/45.34 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 156.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.4"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|