Passer for deg hvis...
You want to find new roads and discover new paths. Roll wherever the road takes you with a 5-speed internal gear system, powerful disc brakes and larger 27.5" tires, tackling terrain with better traction and control. The in-tube battery provides support when you need it with a range up to 100 km. No doubt you'll be ready for any path you cross.
Teknologien du får
The Townie Path Go! 5i EQ features a Bosch Performance Line motor, fully integrated PowerTube 500W battery and Bosch SmartphoneHub controller. The Shimano 5-speed internal hub provides a range of gears while Schwalbe Super Moto-X 27.5" puncture-resistant tires, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a Townie comfort gel saddle guarantee a smooth ride on any terrain.
Det siste ord
The versatile Townie Path Go! 5i EQ is the e-bike designed for riders looking to explore more and have fun doing it. Featuring the newest technology paired with the sleek design of an in-tube battery, it truly is the next evolution of premium e-bikes. While this is a more rugged bike, it's still a Townie making it comfortable and easy to ride.
favorite_borderHvorfor du elsker den
- The Townie Path Go! 5i features our patented Flat Foot Technology® and Bosch Performance Line motor for optimal comfort and control.
- Easily monitor detailed rider data in one place with the Bosch SmartphoneHub controller.
- Fully integrated battery on a step-thru frame.
- Equipped with front and rear lights, color-matched fenders, ABUS frame lock and rear MIK compatible rack.
- Customize your ride by adding an Electra Ringer Bell or basket to carry your stuff.
Internal Gear System
Internal or i refers to a system that houses all the gears inside a weatherproof rear hub. Internal multi-speed hubs are available in 3, 5 or 8-speeds and have wider gear ratios. Internal gear systems are low-maintenance, easy-to-use and allow you to change gears without pedaling or even standing still. It's not magic, it's engineering.
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
Out of sight. Out of mind. The Bosch PowerTube battery is compact and the minimalist design makes frame integration almost seamless. It is easy to remove and can be charged on or off the bike.
Bosch Performance Line
Flatten hills and shorten distances with the surprising power of the Bosch Performance Line System. For the e-bike rider looking for a little more, you can reach assisted speeds up to 20 mph (25 km/h) with ease thanks to the 250W motor and four power support levels. Sensors measure torque, speed and acceleration so you can ride like the wind without breaking a sweat.
Internal Cable Routing
Who wants to see a bunch of wires and cables hanging off of your bike? This isn't the back of your TV we're talking about. That's why we've concealed all of your wires and cables inside the bike's frame.
Bosch SmartphoneHub Display
The future is now. The Bosch SmartphoneHub connects your smartphone to the COBI.Bike app via Bluetooth, turning your phone into an on-board computer. You can charge your phone, make or take calls, listen to music or audio streaming, get turn-by-turn directions, weather updates, fitness tracking and more. Smartphone? More like Smartbike.
Balance and efficiency are the name of the game. That's why we placed the motor on the bottom bracket in between the pedals, providing ultimate stability and control with a lower center of gravity while riding.
Equipped, or "EQ" as we say at Electra, simply means your ride comes with some sweet added benefits. Color-matched fenders keep you clean and dry while front and rear LED lights help you see and be seen.
Our MIK compatible racks make it a piece of cake to secure any MIK accessory. Click it on . . . and you're off.
- 6061-T6 aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Alloy, straight/tapered leg
- Alloy low-flange w/center lock disc, 32h
- Shimano Nexus inter-5E 5-speed internal w/center lock disc, 32h
- Alloy double walled 27.5"x32h
- Bontrager E6 Hard-Case Lite 27.5x2.4" w/puncture resistant casing and reflective stripe
- Shimano Nexus 5-speed twist w/optical display
- Forged alloy 170mm, Bosch type, 40t FSA chainring
- Shimano 30t
- KMC Z1EHX nickel plated
- Resin platform w/grip tape tread
- Selle Royal Electra gel comfort saddle w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy micro-adjust 27.2x400mm
- Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Electra Townie custom ergo kraton w/alloy locking collars
- Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Front/rear: Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Front/rear: 180mm
- Bosch PowerTube 500, includes 4 AMP charger
- Bosch SmartphoneHub
- Bosch Performance Line, 250 watts
- Supernova V521S
- Supernova E3 rear LED light
- ABUS frame lock, painted chainguard, internal cable routing, and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 25 kg / 55 lbs
- Denne sykkelen har en øvre total vektgrense for sykkel, syklist og last på 136 kg.
Størrelse og passform
Tabellene under viser våre anbefalte størrelser basert på vekt, men det finnes andre faktorer, som arm- og benlengde, som avgjør om passformen er god. Derfor overlapper anbefalingene våre. Det er for eksempel ikke slik at alle på 1,72 m skal ha den samme sykkelstørrelsen. Det lureste for å finne den perfekte passformen for deg, er å snakke med ekspertene hos din lokale forhandler.
Kroppslengde på syklist
160.0 - 190.5 cm
5'3.0" - 6'3.0"
Alle mål oppgis i centimeter, med mindre det står noe annet.
|Rammestørrelsesbokstav||Hjulstørrelse||A — Seterør||B — Vinkel på seterør||K — Akselavstand||L — Rammeklaring||M — Rammelengde||N — Ramme-stack|