Front end organization
The DF-1 Dummy Fork is an essential companion for any scenario that requires dropping the fork from a bicycle, enabling complete removal of the fork while keeping the handlebars, headset spacers, and brake caliper organized.
The DF-1 installs into the headset and is held in place using the bike’s stem. The brake holder features holes for attaching disc and rim brake calipers, while the included pad spacer protects hydraulic disc brakes from accidental engagement.
- Compatible with 1-1/8" (28.6mm) threadless stems only
- 1-1/8" (28.6mm) steerer tube features star nut for retaining top cap and spacers
- 2" (50.8mm) flared cone for compatibility with tapered steerer tubes
- Brake holder features M5, M6 & passthrough holes for attaching disc and rim brake calipers
- Nickel plated and powder coated for long life
- Not compatible with threaded headset/quill stem setups