Never be shorthanded again
Don’t like how hydration packs feel over gnarly terrain? Neither did the team at Osprey. So they designed the Raptor 14 with shoulder straps in the shape of wings that curve the same way you do when you’re in riding position.
An AirScape suspension and back panel provides a close-to-body carrying experience and elevates comfort and stability while allowing for dynamic body movement. An included 2.5-liter reservoir with direct-zip hose access ensures straightforward loading, while a tool roll organizes the tools to get you moving again should you have any trailside troubles.
- Contouring AirScape back panel and bike-specific shape harness
- Hydration sleeve with direct zip access to included 2.5 liter reservoir with hose path for easy loading
- Lightweight sternum strap magnet for easy access to water
- Mesh-zippered hip belt pockets and scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- Keep tools organized with removable roll-up tool pouch plus tool organization in main compartment
- LidLock bike helmet attachment and side compression straps double as a full face helmet carry
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)