The ultimate indoor training tool
The incredibly silent NEO 2T Direct Drive Smart Trainer reacts instantly to speed or incline changes and follows the natural course of your body with left and right movement.
Dynamic inertia technology controls mass inertia and compensates for weight, speed and angle of incline to make your ride feel more realistic. The NEO 2T remains stable during the hardest sprints, up to 2200 watts, while delivering power, speed, and cadence measurements accurately within 1%.
- Accuracy matters: measure your power, speed, and cadence to within 1%
- Communicates via Bluetooth Smart technology and ANT+ to work with popular training apps such as TrainerRoad and Zwift
- Motor design delivers more power at low speeds, improving ride feel during a climb or acceleration
- Realistically simulated inclines up to 25% gradient
- Tacx training software is filled with 100+ high-quality, real-life videos to simulate outdoor riding
- Connect to multiple devices to enjoy Tacx software and track performance on your Garmin bike computer simultaneously
- Compatible with Shimano and SRAM: 8-11 speed cassettes (Campagnolo, SRAM XD/XD-R body sold separately - does not include cassette)
- Compatible with quick release 130-135mm quick release, 142-148x12mm axles with included adapters