It's right for you if...
You're serious about road cycling and want the fastest, lightest endurance bike we make – the same one that has won both Roubaix and Flanders – with SRAM's flagship wireless drivetrain for precision shifting in all conditions.
The tech you get
A lightweight 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with both Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed. Domane SLR 9 Disc is equipped with a full SRAM Red eTap electronic drivetrain, flat-mount disc brakes, a Ride Tuned Carbon seatmast cap, Aeolus XXX 2 Disc Tubeless Ready wheels and Bontrager IsoCore handlebars that reduce vibrations from the road by 20% over standard carbon bars.
The final word
The best endurance road bike we make, with the best parts available on any road bike. Domane SLR 9 Disc eTap is our lightest, fastest Domane ever. It's built for conquering the Classics, and that's exactly what it's done.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The fully wireless SRAM Red eTap drivetrain is one of the most exciting – and elegant – cycling innovations in years
- You can tune the amount of compliance in your frame to your preference with a simple slider adjustment
- This bike has won the world's biggest one-day Classics, including Paris-Roubaix and Flanders
- We're not the only ones who love it: the Domane SLR platform was awarded 'Superbike of the Year' by Bikeradar
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One
H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigours of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customisable set-up.
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, flat-mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, hidden mudguard mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Domane full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat-mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle
- Bontrager Aeolus XXX 2 Disc Tubeless Ready, 12 mm thru-axle
- Bontrager R4 320 Classics, 700x30 c
- Max tyre size
- 32 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- SRAM Red eTap, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- SRAM Red eTap, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Red eTap
- SRAM Red, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM Red, 11-32, 11 speed
- SRAM Red
- Not included
- Bontrager Arvada Pro, carbon rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager XXX, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Red eTap hydraulic disc
- 56cm – 7.48 kg/16.5 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).