It's right for you if...
You value light weight and versatility, and you want to invest in the best Domane frame available. You want a high-end ride with tech that smooths out rough surfaces, powerful direct-mount rim brakes, a full Ultegra parts group and the lightest Domane frame we make.
The tech you get
Our lightest 600 Series OCLV Carbon and both Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed on a frame that weighs less than a kilo. Plus, a full Shimano Ultegra groupset, Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready wheels and a carbon Bontrager IsoCore handlebar that reduces vibrations from the road by 20% over a standard carbon bar.
The final word
It's light and fast, but the real value of this bike is in the road-smoothing advantage of IsoSpeed, and the undeniably cool feature that lets you fine-tune the amount of compliance in your frame. It's the only non-disc brake Domane with our highest-end SLR frameset, and one of our best-selling road models ever.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- You can tune the amount of compliance in your frame to your preference with a simple slider adjustment
- This bike is super versatile, and it can take you to places you never thought possible on a road bike
- The lightweight frame and drivetrain are fully capable of racing, competitive group rides, and weekend all-road adventure
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One. Choose your model. Choose your paint. Choose your parts.
Trek’s IsoSpeed technology smooths even the roughest roads, delivering an efficient and comfortable ride for increased performance and speed. The adjustable rear IsoSpeed allows you to fine-tune your compliance level to suit your ride style and terrain, providing both a stiffer and more compliant ride than the current Domane and a 14% increase in overall compliance when the slider is in the lowest setting.
As befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort throughout the entire ride.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximising control, handling and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
Bontrager IsoCore Bar
Bontrager's IsoCore handlebar improves damping of high-frequency vibrations. A continuous inner layer of rubber compound encased in proprietary OCLV reduces vibrations by 20% over standard carbon handlebars.
Additional Tyre Clearance
The additional tyre clearance allows the Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase.
Direct brake mount
Direct brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance.
Performance cable routing
Our sleek, race-optimised cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
Power Transfer Construction
Get the most out of every pedal stroke with Power Transfer Construction. This Trek innovation applies more of your pedalling power to the road by optimising the head tube/down tube/bottom bracket/rear wheel connection.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigours of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Mudguard mounts allow for full-coverage mudguards so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, 3S chain keeper, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Domane carbon, carbon E2 steerer, direct mount brakes
- Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 700x28c
- Max tyre size
- 28 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11-speed
- Shimano Ultegra
- Not included
- Bontrager Affinity Elite, titanium rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Bontrager Speed Stop Pro
- 56 cm - 7.32 kg / 16.14 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|