It's right for you if...
You're not afraid to stray from the tarmac in the middle of a road ride, and you expect your bike to hold up to your every adventure whim. You also like the fit and feel of a bike made for women and, like us, you believe that women's bikes should have the same exact performance attributes as their main-line counterparts.
The tech you get
Our lightest 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with both Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed. It's equipped with a full Shimano Ultegra drivetrain, flat-mount disc brakes, touchpoints designed for women, Paradigm Comp Disc Tubeless Ready wheels, wide 700x28 tyres that are more stable over rough surfaces and a Bontrager IsoCore handlebar that reduces vibrations from the road by 20% over a standard carbon bar.
The final word
Our highest-end Domane carbon frame, high-performance parts and touchpoints than can provide a better fit for women from the start. It's light, fast and not afraid to get dirty, but the real value is in the road-smoothing advantage of IsoSpeed and the undeniably cool feature that lets you fine-tune the compliance of your frame.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- You can tune the amount of compliance in your frame to your preference with a simple slider adjustment
- This bike is super versatile, and it can take you to places you never thought possible on a road bike
- The lightweight frame and quality drivetrain are fully capable of racing, competitive group rides and weekend all-road adventure
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One. Choose your model. Choose your paint. Choose your parts.
Trek’s IsoSpeed technology smooths even the roughest roads, delivering an efficient and comfortable ride for increased performance and speed. The adjustable rear IsoSpeed allows you to fine-tune your compliance level to suit your ride style and terrain, providing both a stiffer and more compliant ride than the current Domane and a 14% increase in overall compliance when the slider is in the lowest setting.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximising control, handling and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
As befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort throughout the entire ride.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase.
Power Transfer Construction
Get the most out of every pedal stroke with Power Transfer Construction. This Trek innovation applies more of your pedalling power to the road by optimising the head tube/down tube/bottom bracket/rear wheel connection.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customisable set-up.
Bontrager IsoCore Bar
Bontrager's IsoCore handlebar improves damping of high-frequency vibrations. A continuous inner layer of rubber compound encased in proprietary OCLV reduces vibrations by 20% over standard carbon handlebars.
Direct brake mount
Direct brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigours of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Mudguard mounts allow for full-coverage mudguards so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
Additional Tyre Clearance
The additional tyre clearance allows the Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, 3S chain keeper, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Domane carbon disc, carbon E2 steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle
- Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready Disc, 12 mm thru axle
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c
- Max tyre size
- 32 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-32, 11-speed
- Shimano Ultegra
- Not included
- Bontrager Ajna Elite, titanium rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-SF, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc
- 52 cm - 7.97 kg / 17.57 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|