It's right for you if...
You're a go-anywhere roadie with an appetite for long days in the saddle, rough roads and speed. You're looking to build up your dream endurance road bike on a platform that earns top marks for tech with road-smoothing Front and Rear IsoSpeed.
The tech you get
A lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with a stable Endurance Geometry, hidden fender mounts and road-smoothing Front and Rear IsoSpeed. Designed for direct-mount calliper brakes. Includes a headset and a full-carbon fork.
The final word
Domane SL Frameset is light, fast, highly versatile and stable when the roads get rough. Front and Rear IsoSpeed absorb fatiguing bumps in the road so you can stay stronger for longer.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This bike has a 'go anywhere, do anything' mentality, which makes it the perfect companion for your most epic road adventures
- Front and Rear IsoSpeed soak up fatiguing bumps in the road so you can stay stronger for longer
- The stable Endurance Geometry is comfortable over long distances, but this is still a quick racing bike
As befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort throughout the entire ride.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximising control, handling and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase.
Power Transfer Construction
Get the most out of every pedal stroke with Power Transfer Construction. This Trek innovation applies more of your pedalling power to the road by optimising the head tube/down tube/bottom bracket/rear wheel connection.
Performance cable routing
Our sleek, race-optimised cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigours of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Mudguard mounts allow for full-coverage mudguards so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount rim brakes, internal cable routing, hidden fender mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Domane carbon, carbon tapered steerer, direct-mount rim brakes
- Max tyre size
- 28 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 56cm – 1.56 kg/3.43 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
158.0 - 163.0 cm
5'2.2" - 5'4.2"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
163.0 - 168.0 cm
5'4.2" - 5'6.1"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
168.0 - 174.0 cm
5'6.1" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
174.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.5" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
180.0 - 185.0 cm
5'10.9" - 6'0.8"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
185.0 - 190.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'2.8"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
190.0 - 195.0 cm
6'2.8" - 6'4.8"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height min (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height max (w/tall mast)|