It's right for you if...
You want to go where cars aren't likely to be found – way out on the open road, far away from everything. You side with women who prefer the fit and feel of a women-specific bike, and you want a carbon frame with a super smooth ride and the all-weather stopping power of disc brakes.
The tech you get
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, powerful flat-mount disc brakes and a full 2x11 Shimano 105 groupset. Domane SL 5 Disc Women's also comes stock with touchpoints designed specifically for women, internal cable routing for clean looks, a carbon seatmast and a stable Endurance Geometry for comfort on the longest days and roughest roads.
The final word
Carbon, comfort, capability. Domane SL 5 Disc Women's is a smart buy if you're making the jump from aluminium and want a big jump in tech to go with it. It has a lighter frame, women-specific parts, front and rear IsoSpeed, flat-mount disc brakes, a carbon fork and a Ride Tuned seatmast.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's a lightweight carbon bike with disc brakes at an exceptional price, and it has touchpoints designed specifically to provide a better fit for women from the start
- This bike has a 'go anywhere, do anything' mentality, which makes it the perfect companion for your most epic road adventures
- It's the most affordable bike with disc brakes and both Front and Rear IsoSpeed
- Domane SL 5 Disc Women's is fully capable of racing, riding rough roads and performing exceptionally well in all weather conditions
- With this bike, you can go anywhere and do anything
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase.
As befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort throughout the entire ride.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximising control, handling and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
Power Transfer Construction
Get the most out of every pedal stroke with Power Transfer Construction. This Trek innovation applies more of your pedalling power to the road by optimising the head tube/down tube/bottom bracket/rear wheel connection.
Performance cable routing
Our sleek, race-optimised cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigours of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Additional Tyre Clearance
The additional tyre clearance allows the Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount brakes Power Transfer Construction, hidden mudguard mounts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Domane full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, direct mount brakes
- Front hub
- Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 12 mm thru-axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager alloy Centerlock, 142x12
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc
- Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x32c
- Max tyre size
- 32 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano RS505, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano 105
- Shimano 105, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
- Shimano 105
- Not included
- Bontrager Ajna Comp WSD, chromoly rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned alloy seatmast cap, 10mm offset
- Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8mm
- Bontrager gel cork tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano RS505 Flat Mount hydraulic disc
- 52 cm - 9.18 kg / 20.24 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
150.0 - 153.0 cm
4'11.1" - 5'0.2"
71.0 - 73.0 cm
28.0" - 28.7"
152.0 - 158.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.2"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
158.0 - 163.0 cm
5'2.2" - 5'4.2"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
163.0 - 168.0 cm
5'4.2" - 5'6.1"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
168.0 - 174.0 cm
5'6.1" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
174.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.5" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height min (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height max (w/tall mast)|