It's right for you if...
You're not racing in the Tour de France, but you might be racing to the finish line! You want a high-value bike that will hold its own in club races and fast group rides, and you'd rather spend your money on an upgraded performance drivetrain than a full carbon frame. Like 60% of women, you prefer the fit and feel of Women's Specific Design touchpoints.
The tech you get
A lightweight 100 Series Alpha Aluminium frame with hidden mudguard mounts and a stable Endurance Geometry for a confident ride, a road-smoothing IsoSpeed Carbon fork, a full 2x 11 Shimano 105 drivetrain for fast and reliable shifting, Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready wheels and puncture-resistant Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite tyres for extra confidence on rough roads. It's also equipped with a Women's Specific Design saddle and handlebar that can provide a better fit from the start.
The final word
The best aluminium Domane in the line-up. It's fast, light and comfortable on rough roads and long rides. A lightweight frame with a winning heritage and a lifetime warranty, touchpoints designed specifically for women and a full 2x11 Shimano 105 drivetrain make this ride an outstanding all-around road bike.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's the perfect combination of speed, comfort, stability and value – all in a versatile ride that's great for solo expeditions and fast group rides alike
- The stable Endurance Geometry is comfortable over long distances, but this is still a quick racing bike
- The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won't fatigue as quickly
- Women's Specific Design saddle and handlebar that make you say, 'Yup, that feels like it was made for me'
100 Series Alpha Aluminium
Trek's high-performance aluminium, with manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight savings.
As befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort throughout the entire ride.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximising control, handling and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
Additional Tyre Clearance
The additional tyre clearance allows the Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase.
Mudguard mounts allow for full-coverage mudguards so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
- 100 Series Alpha Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, hidden mudguard mounts
- Domane carbon, hidden mudguard mounts
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c
- Max tyre size
- 28 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano 105, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano 105
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano 105
- Shimano 105, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
- Shimano 105
- Wellgo nylon body w/alloy cage
- Bontrager Ajna Comp, chromoly rails
- Bontrager-Approved, alloy, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset
- Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝
- Brake set
- Alloy dual-pivot
- 54cm - 9.28 kg / 20.45 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
150.0 - 155.0 cm
4'11.1" - 5'1.0"
71.0 - 73.0 cm
28.0" - 28.7"
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|