It's right for you if...
You're a value-minded rider looking for a great introduction to road cycling and the comfort that comes along with a great-fitting frame and touchpoints designed specifically for women. Domane AL 2 is the right choice if you're new to road cycling and want an introductory bike that you won't immediately outgrow.
The tech you get
The Shimano drivetrain has 16 speeds, with shifters that are integrated into the brake levers so your hands never have to leave the bars. The wide range of gears is great for terrain that varies in elevation. Domane AL 2 Women's has a lightweight Alpha Aluminium frame with a stable Endurance Geometry for a confident ride and mounts for mudguards, racks and more.
The final word
Every element of Domane AL 2 Women's, from the lightweight frame to the wide range of gears and WSD touchpoints, is made for an ideal, comfort-first introduction to road riding. Like every Trek, Domane AL 2 Women's is backed by our lifetime warranty.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's a real road bike at a great price, and it gets you into the world of road cycling without a giant price tag
- It comes with a Women's Specific Design saddle and handlebar that make you say, 'Yup, that feels like it was made for me'
- The stable Endurance Geometry delivers comfort and confidence
- The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won't fatigue as quickly
100 Series Alpha Aluminium
Trek's high-performance aluminium, with manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight savings.
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
Mudguard mounts allow for full-coverage mudguards so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
As befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort throughout the entire ride.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximising control, handling and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
Additional Tyre Clearance
The additional tyre clearance allows the Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase.
- 100 Series Alpha Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, hidden mudguard mounts
- Domane carbon, hidden mudguard mounts
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager T2, 700x25c
- Max tyre size
- 28 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Claris
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Claris
- Vuelta Corsa, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Sun Race CSR86, 11-28, 8-speed
- SunRace CNM84
- Wellgo nylon body w/alloy cage, toe clip and strap
- Bontrager Ajna Comp, chromoly rails
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝
- Brake set
- Alloy dual-pivot
- 52 cm - 9.86 kg / 21.74 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
150.0 - 153.0 cm
4'11.1" - 5'0.2"
71.0 - 73.0 cm
28.0" - 28.7"
152.0 - 158.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.2"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
158.0 - 163.0 cm
5'2.2" - 5'4.2"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
163.0 - 168.0 cm
5'4.2" - 5'6.1"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
168.0 - 174.0 cm
5'6.1" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
174.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.5" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|