It's right for you if...
Great is for everyone else. You want the best, just like the pros of Trek-Segafredo. Émonda SLR 9 Disc is obscenely light and fast, and has all the tech advantages that translate to an incredible difference in speed and performance on the road.
The tech you get
Our lightest 700 Series OCLV carbon frame and fork, 12 mm thru axles, Bontrager Aeolus XXX carbon wheels, a full 2x11 Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain, a Bontrager XXX bar/stem combo, Bontrager XXX saddle and sleek Dura-Ace flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
The lightest disc road bike in the line-up. But the performance advantages of Émonda SLR 9 don't stop there: strong and stable Aeolus XXX carbon wheels, hydraulic flat-mount disc brakes, a Dura-Ace Di2 drivetrain and a wealth of ultralight parts put Émonda SLR 9 Disc in a class of its own.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- We optimised our carbon layup process specifically for this frame to achieve the lightest weight and finest ride quality possible
- You can immediately feel the benefits of our lightest Émonda frame on the biggest climbs
- Yes, it's a super lightweight bike – but it's a super lightweight bike with exceptional ride quality, balance and stiffness, too
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One
Émonda is the ultimate lightweight road racing machine, pushing the boundaries of what's possible for bicycle weight and ride performance.
700 Series OCLV
The 700 Series OCLV Carbon is light, strong and delivers an incredible ride quality that only Trek’s OCLV Carbon can provide.
H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigours of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customisable set-up.
- Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, tapered head tube, BB90, flat-mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Émonda full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat-mount disc brakes
- Bontrager Aeolus XXX 2 Disc Tubeless Ready, 12 mm thru-axle
- Bontrager R4 320, 320 tpi, 700x25 c
- Max tyre size
- 25 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28, 11-speed
- Shimano Dura-Ace
- Not included
- Bontrager XXX, carbon rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
- Bontrager XXX Barstem Combo
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager XXX integrated bar/stem, OCLV Carbon, 7-degree
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Dura-Ace flat-mount hydraulic disc
- 56cm – 6.32 kg/13.93 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
152.0 - 158.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.2"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
158.0 - 163.0 cm
5'2.2" - 5'4.2"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
163.0 - 168.0 cm
5'4.2" - 5'6.1"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
168.0 - 174.0 cm
5'6.1" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
174.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.5" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
180.0 - 185.0 cm
5'10.9" - 6'0.8"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
185.0 - 190.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'2.8"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
190.0 - 195.0 cm
6'2.8" - 6'4.8"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height min (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height max (w/tall mast)|