It's right for you if...
You're a value-minded rider looking for a lightweight race bike with the added versatility and performance of disc brakes. You expect a lot of performance for your money and want a quality ride you won't immediately outgrow.
The tech you get
A lightweight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium frame with shaped tubes and Invisible Weld Technology for the looks and handling of a far more expensive carbon bike, a full Shimano Tiagra groupset with 20 speeds, a carbon fork and powerful flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
Émonda ALR 4 Disc is the most affordable road disc model in the line-up, but it handles like a far more expensive bike and has the looks to match. It's an extremely capable racing bike at a great price.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Carbon looks and handling, alloy price point: Invisible Weld Technology and shaped tubes for sleek looks, light weight and incredible handling
- It climbs fast, corners on rails, and descends with confidence
- Disc brakes offer better braking performance and extra clearance for wider, more stable tyres
- It shares the geometry of our highest-end carbon Émonda racing bikes, and it gives you a ride quality that stands up in every way to far more expensive carbon bikes
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike's sleek look
H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
Invisible weld technology
Revolutionary welding technology creates a better connection with each tube junction, increasing strength while using less material.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
- Ultralight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium, Invisible Weld Technology, tapered head tube, BB86.5, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible
- Émonda carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat-mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle
- Front hub
- Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 12 mm thru-axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready Disc
- Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x 25c
- Max tyre size
- 28 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano RS405, 10-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tiagra, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tiagra
- Shimano Tiagra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Press Fit BB86.5
- Shimano Tiagra, 11-28, 10-speed
- Shimano Tiagra
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Comp, chromoly rails
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset
- Bontrager Comp VR-C, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano RS405 flat-mount hydraulic disc
- 56cm – 9.19 kg/20.25 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|