It's right for you if...
You're a cyclocross racer or gravel rider looking for the performance advantage of course-smoothing Front and Rear IsoSpeed and a lightweight OCLV Carbon frame.
The tech you get
An ultra-lightweight 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, a 1x11 SRAM Rival 1 drivetrain and powerful flat mount hydraulic disc brakes that provide precision stopping power in even the messiest conditions.
The final word
Every aspect of Boone 5 Disc, from its proven CX geometry to its Quick Connect removable water bottle cage, was optimised with serious cyclocross aspirations in mind, but its versatility also makes it the perfect companion when the race day is over.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Carbon rules on the cross course – it's lighter, more forgiving and more efficient than aluminium
- The combination of Front and Rear IsoSpeed cuts down on the fatiguing impacts of rough courses and increases compliance, giving you more traction when it matters
- Cross-specific design details like the Quick Connect removable water bottle cage and a 1x drivetrain add up to a better ride
- Boone's cross-specific geometry and tube shapes make shouldering easy, so you can dominate all aspects of a race, including run-ups
Cross racing tech
Our exclusive technologies give you and our pro racers the race-ready details that will keep you out in front: Ultra-stable and compliant IsoSpeed fork. Smarter cable routing. Better shoulderability. Rugged 3S chain keeper.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customisable set-up.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase.
Reliable stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru axle, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon disc, tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru axle
- Front hub
- Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 12 mm thru-axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager alloy CenterLock, 142x12
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc
- Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x32 c
- Max tyre size
- 33 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- SRAM Rival 1, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Rival 1, medium cage
- SRAM Rival 1, 40T
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM PG-1130, 11-32, 11-speed
- SRAM PC-1130
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Comp, chromoly rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
- Bontrager Race VR-C, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Rival flat mount hydraulic disc
- 56cm - 8.39 kg / 18.5 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|