It's right for you if...
You're new to the trail and want a fun and accessible hardtail that keeps you confident and in control when the trail gets rough. Or, you're a more experienced trail rider and you want a bike with more traction that knows how to party when you're out riding with friends.
The tech you get
The Roscoe 7 features a strong Alpha Gold Aluminium frame, confidence-inspiring 27.5+ tyres mounted to wide rims and a 120 mm RockShox Judy TK fork with a lockout and adjustable rebound. It's equipped with a reliable Shimano Deore 1x10 drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes and a wider handlebar and shorter stem for better control.
The final word
When you're riding Roscoe 7, it doesn't matter if you're a first-timer or an off-road pro – whatever your skill level, you're going to have fun. It's built for ease of use and durability, so you can focus on enjoying the trail ahead.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's more fun to be a better rider: Roscoe is so stable and forgiving, it's like an instant ability upgrade
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tyres deliver more confidence, traction and stability
- The frame is up-to-date with the latest standards so you have endless choices for adding upgrades like a dropper post
- It has rack mounts so you can use it for bike-packing or even running errands
Alpha Gold Aluminium
Our high-performance lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and save weight.
Dropper post internal routing
Not ready for an internally routed dropper post now, but want to keep your options open? Select frames are equipped with the proper entry and exit points to accommodate internal routing for a Stealth seat post.
Locked suspension means your fork remains inactive, increasing pedalling efficiency. Perfect for extended road sections where efficiency is more important than bump absorption.
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
Extended size range
A wider range of sizes than the industry standard provides more options for everyone, from tallest to shortest and all those in between. Because everyone deserves a great ride.
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, Boost141, G2 Geometry
- RockShox Judy Silver TK, coil spring, preload, rebound adjust, TurnKey hydraulic lockout, E2 tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset, Boost110, 120 mm travel (13.5: 100 mm travel)
- Front hub
- Formula Alloy DC511, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Formula DC2241 alloy, Boost141
- SUNringlé Duroc 40 SL 28-hole, tubeless strips and valves sold separately
- Schwalbe Rocket Ron Performance, tubeless, aramid bead, 27.5x2.80˝
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- FSA Gamma Pro, 28T
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano HG50, 11-42, 10-speed
- KMC X10
- Wellgo nylon platform
- Bontrager Evoke 1.5
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, 0-degree
- Head set
- Semi-integrated, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Tektro M285 hydraulic disc
- M - 13.47 kg / 29.70 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
137.0 - 155.0 cm
4'5.9" - 5'1.0"
64.0 - 73.0 cm
25.2" - 28.7"
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|