- Powerful central-mount Bosch motor, for speeds up to 25 km/h
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame with additional Motor Armor protection
- Ready for extras like lights, mudguards, racks, kickstand
- 29 wheels roll faster, ride better, clear more obstacles"
Bosch PowerPack 500
The premium Bosch lithium-ion battery features 500 Wh and a guaranteed long lifespan. The battery not only ensures long distances, but is also easy to remove and take with you.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
This unique protection shield made of lightweight but robust aluminium protects the motor against stones.
Alpha Platinum Aluminium
Our premium lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Advanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone else's.
Bosch Performance CX
Bosch’s Performance CX line is made for rugged off-road use with a maximum torque of up to 75 newton metres, sustained power into the high cadence range for sporty acceleration and a sleek mid-mount motor for ideal weight balance and obstacle clearance.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur routing, Balanced Geometry
- RockShox Pike RC, Solo Air, Charger damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 100mm travel
- Bontrager sealed bearing alloy axle hubs, Boost110 front; Bontrager Duster Tubeless Ready 32-hole rims
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle
- Bontrager Duster Tubeless Ready 32-hole
- Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.30"
- SRAM EX1, 8 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM EX1, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM EX1, 15T w/chainguard
- SRAM XG-899 11-48, 8 speed
- Wellgo nylon platform
- Bontrager Montrose Comp, chromoly rails
- RockShox Reverb, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager inForm Evoke RL, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc
- Bosch Powerpack Performance 500 downtube
- Bosch Purion Performance
- Bosch Performance CX, 250 watt, 75Nm
- 17.5" - 21.40 kg / 47.18 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 155.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.0"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
155.0 - 166.0 cm
5'1.0" - 5'5.4"
73.0 - 78.0 cm
28.7" - 30.7"
165.0 - 177.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'9.7"
78.0 - 83.0 cm
30.7" - 32.7"
175.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 198.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'6.0"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
197.0 - 205.0 cm
6'5.6" - 6'8.7"
93.0 - 96.0 cm
36.6" - 37.8"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|