It's right for you if...
You want more than just the added capability of electric-assist. You also want quality mountain bike parts that make the biggest difference on the trail, the user-friendliness of the Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system and the good looks that come with a battery that's fully encased in the frame.
The tech you get
A durable Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 500 Wh battery for great aesthetics and protection on the trail, a Bosch Performance CX motor and ergonomic Purion controller. Plus, a 100 mm RockShox Sektor RL fork with an ultra-plush DebonAir spring, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Kovee 23 wheels, an 11-speed Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain, a Bontrager dropper post and a Women-Specific Design saddle.
The final word
Quality trail bike parts, a powerful Bosch system and the streamlined looks and easy user interface of the new Removable Integrated Battery (RIB). Plus, the dropper post and RockShox DebonAir fork give you a major upgrade in trail bike performance.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage – even on full suspension e-MTBs
- The dropper post upgrade makes Powerfly 7 even more capable
- It rides like a trail bike because it is one: Powerfly is built according to Trek's trail heritage with mountain bike tech developed over decades of innovation
- This bike expands boundaries: the Bosch system is equally suited to commuting, recreation and a ridiculously fun time on the trails
- This bike is built for the long-haul: it comes with a 500 Wh battery, the longest-range available from Bosch
Will my bike have a curved top tube?
Smaller frames (XS, S and M) have a top tube that dips down as it approaches the seat tube. This design makes for a lower standover height, which is good for shorter riders because it allows them to straddle their bike more easily. The larger frame (L) has a straight top tube because taller riders with longer legs typically don’t have the same issues with standover height.
Bosch Performance CX
Bosch’s Performance CX line is made for rugged off-road use with a maximum torque of up to 75 newton metres, sustained power into the high cadence range for sporty acceleration and a sleek mid-mount motor for ideal weight balance and obstacle clearance.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
The bike is already internally wired to accept additional lights. Go to your dealer and simply have them attached to the bike and plug them in.
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Alpha Platinum Aluminium
Our premium lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, G2 Geometry on 29ers, Boost148 (lower standover on 14.5", 15.5" & 17.5" sizes)
- RockShox Sektor RL, DebonAir, Motion Control RL damper, lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers; 100 mm travel
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing alloy axle, Boost148
- Bontrager Kovee 23, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole double-walled, tubeless strips and valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.40˝ (15.5: 27.5x2.35˝)
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT M8000, Shadow Plus
- Race Aeffect, 15T w/chain guard
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11-46, 11-speed
- Shimano HG600, 11-speed
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Ajna 1 Women's
- Dropper post, Bontrager lever, 31.6 mm, internal routing
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Bontrager XR Endurance Elite
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8 mm clamp, 0-degree
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Deore M6000 hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance CX
- S - 22.36 kg / 49.3 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
137.0 - 155.0 cm
4'5.9" - 5'1.0"
64.0 - 73.0 cm
25.2" - 28.7"
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 175.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'8.9"
76.0 - 82.0 cm
29.9" - 32.3"
174.0 - 188.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'2.0"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|