- Powerful central-mount Bosch motor, for speeds up to 25 km/h
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame with additional Motor Armor protection
- Ready for extras like lights, mudguards, racks, kickstand
- Women-specific saddle, bars and grips for ultimate comfort
This unique protection shield made of lightweight but robust aluminium protects the motor against stones.
Alpha Platinum Aluminium
Our premium lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Advanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone else's.
Bosch PowerPack 400
The premium Bosch lithium-ion battery features 400 Wh and a guaranteed long lifespan. It is 50% charged in just 1.5 hours and completely charged in 3.5 hours. The battery not only ensures long distances, but is also easy to remove and take with you.
Bosch Intuvia display
Features a fully-functional speedometer and USB interface for charging mobile devices. The included remote control is a safe, easy way to choose the right level of support.
Bosch Performance CX
Bosch’s Performance CX line is made for rugged off-road use with a maximum torque of up to 75 newton metres, sustained power into the high cadence range for sporty acceleration and a sleek mid-mount motor for ideal weight balance and obstacle clearance.
- WSD Alpha Platinum Aluminum, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur routing, Balanced Geometry
- RockShox Recon Silver, coil spring, preload, TurnKey lockout, E2 tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 100mm travel
- Shimano TX-506 front hub; Shimano M3050 centerlock rear hub; Alex TRS 32-hole rims
- Front hub
- Shimano TX-506
- Rear hub
- Shimano M3050 centerlock
- Alex TRS 32-hole
- Bontrager XR3, 27.5x2.35"
- Shimano Altus M370, 9 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Alivio M430
- RIDE+ aluminum 15T w/chainguard
- Shimano HG20, 11-34, 9 speed
- Wellgo nylon platform
- Bontrager Evoke 1 WSD
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 690mm width
- Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7mm rise, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
- Bosch Powerpack Performance 500 downtube
- Bosch Intuvia Performance
- Bosch Performance CX, 250 watt, 75Nm
- 15.5" - 21.10 kg / 46.52 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 155.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.0"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
155.0 - 166.0 cm
5'1.0" - 5'5.4"
73.0 - 78.0 cm
28.7" - 30.7"
165.0 - 177.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'9.7"
78.0 - 83.0 cm
30.7" - 32.7"
175.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 198.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'6.0"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
197.0 - 205.0 cm
6'5.6" - 6'8.7"
93.0 - 96.0 cm
36.6" - 37.8"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|