It's right for you if...
You like singletrack trails and want an e-MTB with a more capable full suspension set-up so you can take on more rugged adventures and stay comfortable and efficient when you do.
The tech you get
A durable Alpha Aluminium frame, a semi-integrated 500 Wh battery and a Bosch Performance CX motor with an ergonomic Purion controller. Plus, 130 mm front and rear travel, an SR Suntour XCR 34 suspension fork with an adjustable air spring, a 10-speed Shimano drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
Full suspension lets you take on bigger, more technical trails. It's more comfortable, more efficient and faster in rough terrain. You're getting great parts and a powerful Bosch e-MTB system, but the biggest advantage of Powerfly FS 4 is the suspension package built for better riding on rugged trail adventures.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- For e-MTB, full suspension is a game-changer: it soaks up rugged terrain, so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist system to its full potential
- It rides like a mountain bike because it is one: it has the same frame and suspension tech that we've refined in our decades-long trail heritage
- The long-range battery is secure while you ride and easy to remove for charging in any household electrical socket
Bosch Performance CX
Bosch’s Performance CX line is made for rugged off-road use with a maximum torque of up to 75 newton metres, sustained power into the high cadence range for sporty acceleration and a sleek mid-mount motor for ideal weight balance and obstacle clearance.
Batteries integrated into the downtube provide a sleek look and keep weight low for a stable ride. They are easily removable without additional tools for charging or safe keeping.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
Bosch PowerPack 500
The premium Bosch lithium-ion battery features 500 Wh and a guaranteed long lifespan. The battery not only ensures long distances, but is also easy to remove and take with you.
This unique protection shield made of lightweight but robust aluminium protects the motor against stones.
Alpha Platinum Aluminium
Our premium lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP, EVO link, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, semi-integrated battery, G2 Geometry, Boost148, 130 mm travel
- SR Suntour XCR 34, air spring, LO R damper, hydraulic lockout, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset, 130 mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RL, 205x50 mm
- Front hub
- Bontrager Boost110
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing alloy axle, Boost148
- Bontrager Connection 32-hole double-walled
- Bontrager XR3, 27.5x2.35
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- FSA 310, 15T w/chain guard
- SunRace, 11-42, 10-speed
- KMC X10
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8 mm clamp, 0-degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc
- Bosch Powerpack, 500 Wh, downtube
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance CX
- M - 24.04 kg / 53 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|