You want to hit jumps like the Trek C3 Project riders. You've got an appetite for the tricky stuff and want a flickable ride that's forgiving enough for hard landings.
Durable yet lightweight Alpha Platinum Aluminium with Full Floater and ABP, 100 mm Fox Performance Flat SV rear suspension to soak up big landings and features inspired by Trek C3 Project riders like water bottle bosses on the downtube for gear mounts and a bottom bracket bolt to keep the crank from spinning while you're in the air.
Get it if you want a slope-style whip you can throw around on big jumps. It's at home in the air, and built in collaboration with the best slope-style riders in the world: the Trek C3 Project.
- This bike has won every major slope-style comp, several times over
- Want to see how Ticket performs under the world's most creative mountain bikers? Watch the films of the Trek C3 Project here
- A black-on-black framset matches whatever parts you choose to hang off it
- 100 mm of progressive, jumpable travel
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP Convert, Full Floater, tapered head tube, press fit BB, ISCG 05, Mino Link, alloy EVO link, 100 mm travel
- Fox Performance Float SV, 3-position damper, 6.5x1.5˝
- FSA Orbit, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 3.19 kg / 7.03 lbs
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Bike and frame weights are based on Trek pre-production painted frames at the time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
- 187.0 cm
- 88.0 cm
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.