The better-than-ever Top Fuel is the fast, versatile choice for the cross country racer, marathon rider and the entire Trek Factory Racing World Cup team.
- RE:aktiv XC: the smartest, fastest, most efficient shock ever
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tire clearance, shorter stays
- Mino Link adjustable geometry lets you fine tune your ride
- Exclusive suspension tech with ABP & Full Floater
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Control Freak cable management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom set-up.
Handlebar-mounted controls let you lock out your suspension on the fly as you switch terrains.
RE:aktiv XC's race-tuned regressive damping delivers a greater pedalling platform and higher degree of responsRE:aktiv XC's race-tuned regressive damping delivers a greater pedalling platform and higher degree of responsiveness without sacrificing plush control.iveness without sacrificing plush control.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & seatstay, alloy chainstay, ABP, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, MicroTruss, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, ISCG 05, Boost148 & G2 Geometry on 29ers, 100mm travel
- Fox Performance 32 Float, Step Cast, Grip 2-position remote damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset on 29ers, 100mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Performance Float, RE:aktiv XC 2-position remote damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 6.5x1.5"
- Bontrager Kovee Pro, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear (15.5: 142x12 rear)
- Bontrager XR1 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20" (15.5: 27.5x2.20")
- SRAM X1, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM X01, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM X1 Carbon, 32T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1175, 10-42, 11 speed
- SRAM PC 1130
- Not included
- Bontrager Ajna Elite WSD, hollow titanium rails
- Bontrager Pro, OCLV Carbon, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 5mm offset
- Bontrager Race X Lite, OCLV Carbon, 31.8mm, 5mm rise
- Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Level TLM hydraulic disc
- 15.5" - 10.78 kg / 23.77 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
137.0 - 155.0 cm
4'5.9" - 5'1.0"
64.0 - 73.0 cm
25.2" - 28.7"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
165.5 - 179.0 cm
5'5.2" - 5'10.5"
77.0 - 84.0 cm
30.3" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|