It's right for you if...
You have a dream XC build in mind, and you want to start with the lightest carbon hardtail frame we make so you can fly up climbs and win every sprint off the line.
The tech you get
A Super Light OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with Control Freak internal cable routing and trail-smoothing IsoSpeed. The Procaliber SL frame set includes a headset, and is designed for a PF92 bottom bracket and Smart Wheel Size with up to 2.2" wide tyres.
The final word
Smoother. Lighter. Faster. Procaliber SL was built to win the XC game. The ultra-lightweight SL OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with IsoSpeed delivers serious performance for serious riders.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This SL OCLV Mountain Carbon frame set is the ideal start to an obscenely lightweight cross country build
- The IsoSpeed decoupler makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail, so your body doesn't get beaten up by trail chatter
- Control Freak Cable Management allows you to run any combination of cables exactly the way you want, while still giving you sleek looks and protecting your cables against unnecessary wear
- Boost148 spacing for 29" wheels on all frame sizes except S, which has a 142x12 mm rear axle and 27" wheels
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Control Freak cable management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom set-up.
*spec applies to all sizes unless otherwise noted
|Frame||Super Light OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, MicroTruss, Control Freak internal routing, balanced post-mount brake, Boost148 on M and larger sizes (Size S: 142x12 mm rear hub)|
|Head set||FSA IS-2, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
- M - 1.05 kg / 2.32 lb
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|