It's right for you if...
You're riding every day, racing every weekend and want an no-compromise XC bike that goes as fast as your heart, legs and lungs can carry you. You want a rig with a top-level spec that adds speed and efficiency without adding weight, and you know that an investment in a great race bike has a return in results.
The tech you get
A race-ready XC bike under 8.85 kg. Our super-light SL OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with trail-smoothing IsoSpeed, FOX Factory 32 Float Step-Cast fork with remote lockout, DT Swiss XMC1200 carbon wheels, SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, super-light SRAM Level Ultimate carbon hydraulic disc brakes and Bontrager XXX carbon seatpost and handlebars.
The final word
Smoother. Lighter. Faster. This bike was built to win the XC game. Its ultra-lightweight frame and top-of-the-line spec was made to go fast, with serious performance fit for a serious rider.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- There's nothing left to want on this bike – in no uncertain terms, it has the best of everything
- It's crazily light, super fast and efficient – all qualities that really matter when you're gunning for the podium
- The IsoSpeed decoupler makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail, so your body doesn't get beaten up by trail chatter
- Carbon parts all over will turn heads at the start line and podium – the only two places that your competition is likely to see you if you're riding this bike to its potential
- Make it yours: customise your ride through Project One
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Handlebar-mounted controls let you lock out your suspension on the fly as you switch terrains.
Control Freak cable management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom set-up.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
- Super Light OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, MicroTruss, Control Freak internal routing, balanced post mount brake, PF92, Boost148 & G2 Geometry on 17.5˝ and larger sizes
- Fox Factory 32 Float, Step Cast, FIT4 2-position remote damper, E2 tapered steerer, Kashima Coat, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset on 29ers, 100 mm travel
- DT Swiss XMC1200 Carbon, 36T Ratchet System, 24 mm inner width, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear (15.5˝: 142x12 rear), tubeless strips and valves included
- Bontrager XR1 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20˝ (15.5: 27.5x2.20˝)
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 34T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1295, 10-50, 12-speed
- SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Pro, carbon rails
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV carbon, 31.6 mm, 5-degree offset
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.8 mm, zero rise
- ESI Chunky
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Level Ultimate Carbon hydraulic disc
- M - 8.80 kg/19.40 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
137.0 - 155.0 cm
4'5.9" - 5'1.0"
64.0 - 73.0 cm
25.2" - 28.7"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|