It's right for you if...
The time has come to teach your little one to ride, and you want to make it a great memory. You're looking for a bike that's comfortable, durable and fun. Simplicity and adjustability are key, and you want to be able to pop off the stabilisers and adjust the fit of the bike easily when the time is right.
The tech you get
This kid-friendly bike has a handle built directly into the saddle so you can help guide your child while they ride, plus tool-less stabilisers that can be installed and removed at the turn of a dial. Your kids won't outgrow this bike too quickly either. It has a frame and parts that are dialed to fit from the start, with adjustability options to alter sizing as they grow.
The final word
When it comes to your child's first bike, you want to ensure that they're riding something that's comfortable, durable and fun. Each of our bikes, all the way down to the smallest size, is built to our highest standards, so you can feel confident when you choose Trek for your family.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This bike is a memory-maker: seeing your child ride their bike for the first time is something you'll never forget
- We all know that kids grow up fast, and our adjustable Dialed Fit system allows this bike to grow with them
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal – Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
A little extra help in the balance department will support them as they learn to master two wheels.
Alpha Aluminium frame
Trek's lightweight, high-performance aluminium is durable and rustproof.
Dialed for kids
Trek Dialed Fit components adjust along with growth spurts, so you can dial in the perfect fit for years to come.
- 16˝ Dialed frame size, Alpha Silver Aluminium
- Dialed 16˝, high-tensile steel
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- Steel, freewheel
- 16˝ 28-hole alloy
- Bontrager Dialed 16x1.75˝
- Alloy, 26T w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- 18T cog
- Dialled 9/16˝, platform
- Dialed 16˝ size, padded
- Integrated with saddle
- Dialed 16˝ size
- Dialled, Kraton
- Alloy, 4 bolt
- Head set
- Adjustable ball bearing
- Brake set
- Alloy linear-pull, Dialed alloy levers
- Trek adjustable training wheel
- 9.64 kg / 21.25 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider,and cargo) of 36 kg (80 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
90.0 - 102.0 cm
2'11.4" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
130.0 - 150.0 cm
4'3.2" - 4'11.1"
146.0 - 160.0 cm
4'9.5" - 5'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height min (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height max (w/tall mast)|