It's right for you if...
You want the fastest fitness bike you can get – one that can hold its own with any road bike out there. You want to keep up with faster group rides, put on more miles, set new Strava PRs and leave a pack of roadies in your dust as you sprint to the finish.
The tech you get
A lightweight 400 Series OCLV Carbon frame with a road-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler, a carbon fork, an 11-speed Shimano 105 road drivetrain, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, hidden mudguard mounts, a carbon fibre Bontrager seatpost, Bontrager Montrose Comp saddle and a lightweight Bontrager alloy wheelset with thru-axles for better responsiveness and control.
The final word
The fastest fitness bike. Full stop. A lightweight OCLV Carbon frame with IsoSpeed, carbon fork and performance Shimano 105 drivetrain make FX Sport 6 the ideal ride for anyone who wants to ride ridiculously fast and crush fitness milestones.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- FX Sport 6 is incredibly fast, and it has the added comfort and control of flat handlebars
- Fast is fun: FX Sport 6 is the quickest fitness bike on the road
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favourite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
- It's easy to accessorise with mudguards, lights and more!
Hidden mudguard mounts
Discreet mounts accommodate full-coverage mudguards for added utility.
IsoZone handlebar and grips
Suspension for your hands. Our exclusive vibration-damping IsoZone material absorbs road bumps and buzz, giving you more control and an incredibly comfortable ride.
Tubeless Ready rims
Bontrager TLR (Tubeless Ready) Road is the first fully integrated tubeless system for road wheels. When you go tubeless with TLR, you can run lower tyre pressure for increased traction and comfort without the threat of pinch flats.
The new pinnacle of gear shifting performance.
Tough Bontrager Hard-Case tyres help keep punctures from slowing you down.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
Lightweight fork with carbon fibre legs soaks up hand-numbing road vibration.
Internal cable routing
We route shift and brake cables through the frame to keep things clean and simple. And it looks great, too.
Hydraulic disc brakes
Hydraulic disc brakes offer the absolute strongest stopping power even in wet and muddy conditions.
- FX Sport 400 series OCLV carbon, IsoSpeed, 3s chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Flat Mount disc, 12 mm thru-axle, hidden mudguard mounts
- FX carbon, Flat Mount disc, hidden mudguard mounts
- Front hub
- Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 12 mm thru-axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager alloy CenterLock, 142x12
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc, 28h
- Bontrager AW2 Hard-Case Lite, 700x32c, folding
- Shimano RS700, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano 105
- Shimano 105, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Press Fit BB86.5
- Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
- Shimano HG-601
- VP nylon body w/alloy cage, toe-clip/strap
- Bontrager Montrose Comp
- Bontrager carbon, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset
- Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite IsoZone Plus, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Tektro HD-R310, hydraulic disc
- 20˝ - 9.99 kg / 22.02 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 155.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.0"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
155.0 - 165.0 cm
5'1.0" - 5'5.0"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
165.0 - 175.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'8.9"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
175.0 - 186.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.2"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 197.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|