It's right for you if...
You want classic style, modern performance and utility in a bike that will let you get out and ride more – and you want it all at great value. You appreciate a vintage look, but know you shouldn't have to compromise on modern features to get it.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame, 27 speeds with a wide range of gearing, a lightweight carbon fork that absorbs vibrations from the road, and classic design details like textile denim on the grips and saddle. It also has puncture-resistant tyres and mounts that make it easy to accessorise with racks, fenders, lights, a kickstand and more!
The final word
A classic never goes out of style. FX LTD is a fully capable, fully versatile hybrid bike that excels on commutes, fitness rides and daily cruises. Modern tech + iconic design = instant classic.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- With FX LTD, you get a classic look without having to compromise on modern performance to get it
- It's a throwback to Trek's early days in the 70s, without the massive price tag you'd expect to pay for a ride designed with such thoughtful details
- The head tube badge and decals are modelled on the same designs we used on the very first Trek in 1976
- Bontrager Nebula carbon fork for lightweight ride comfort
Rack & mudguard ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and mudguards for added versatility.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
Tough Bontrager Hard-Case tyres help keep punctures from slowing you down.
Alpha Gold Aluminium frame
Our high-performance lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and save weight.
Lightweight fork with carbon fibre legs soaks up hand-numbing road vibration.
Tubeless Ready rims
Bontrager TLR (Tubeless Ready) Road is the first fully integrated tubeless system for road wheels. When you go tubeless with TLR, you can run lower tyre pressure for increased traction and comfort without the threat of pinch flats.
- FX Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, rack and mudguard mounts
- Bontrager Nebula, carbon
- Front hub
- Formula TK31 alloy
- Rear hub
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready, 32h
- Skinwall, puncture-resistant, 700x35c
- Shimano EF65, 9-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Acera
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Alivio T4000
- Forged alloy, 48/36/26 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano HG200, 11-34, 9-speed
- KMC X9
- VP alloy body and cage
- Velo Retro w/rivets
- Bontrager Approved, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset
- Bontrager Approved, high-polish silver, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Velo textile, lock-on, polished caps
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Tektro alloy linear-pull
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
196.0 - 203.0 cm
6'5.2" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|