It's right for you if...
You're an urban dweller looking for a better daily commute with an electric bike that earns top marks in style. You value reliability, durability, sophisticated looks and ease of use.
The tech you get
The heart of Super Commuter+ 8 is a 250-watt Bosch Performance CX motor that helps you sustain speeds of up to 25 km/h. It's equipped with a long-lasting Bosch PowerPack 500 battery that's easy to remove for charging at any household socket, and an elegant Bosch Purion display that lets you check your speed, distance and battery range. Plus, an 11-speed Shimano XT drivetrain with hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, fenders, a rear rack, and both front and rear lights.
The final word
Exceptional design, no excess, with high-performance e-bike trims and a style that can't be matched. Super Commuter+ is a reliable electric bike with a style that turns heads on your morning commute.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- No-sweat commutes mean you can show up looking refreshed, not looking like you've just come from the gym
- Super Commuter+ is an attitude-adjustment machine that makes you rethink how to integrate cycling into your day-to-day
- It really is ready to roll, with included accessories like mudguards, a number plate holder and lights that run off the battery
- The battery is super-secure while riding but easy to remove, and can be charged at any household socket, on or off the bike
Bosch PowerPack 500
The premium Bosch lithium-ion battery features 500 Wh and a guaranteed long lifespan. The battery not only ensures long distances, but is also easy to remove and take with you.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
Bosch Performance CX
Bosch’s Performance CX line is made for rugged off-road use with a maximum torque of up to 75 newton metres, sustained power into the high cadence range for sporty acceleration and a sleek mid-mount motor for ideal weight balance and obstacle clearance.
The new pinnacle of gear shifting performance.
This unique protection shield is lightweight yet robust, and protects the motor from rocks, logs and other trail debris.
Shimano hydraulic disc brake
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you come to a stop no matter what the circumstances are, so you can feel safe even when you're riding at high speeds.
- A high-performance hydroformed e-bike frame w/integrated battery and Motor Armor
- Rigid Carbon with thru axle
- Front hub
- Shimano XT, 15 mm thru-axle
- Rear hub
- Shimano XT
- Double-walled w/eyelets
- Schwalbe Super Moto-X w/GreenGuard puncture protection, 650Bx2.40
- Shimano XT Rapid Fire, 11-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano XT Shadow Plus
- Aluminium, 18T
- Shimano M8000 11-42T, 11-speed
- Shimano HG-601
- Aluminium w/rubber inserts
- Bontrager Evoke 2
- Bontrager Race
- Bontrager Lowriser
- Bontrager Satellite Elite ergonomic, lock-on
- Bontrager Elite Blendr 7 degree w/Blendr adapters
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano M615 hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerPack 500 Wh, integrated in frame
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance CX, 250 watt, 75 Nm, 25 kph
- Front light
- Supernova Mini 2
- Rear light
- Supernova E3
- L – 21.30 kg/46.96 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
155.0 - 165.0 cm
5'1.0" - 5'5.0"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
165.0 - 175.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'8.9"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
175.0 - 186.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.2"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 197.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|