It's right for you if...
You’re an avid bike commuter or dedicated e-bike user who’s hoping to cut down – or even cut out – your car use. You want a fast, top-of-the-line speed e-bike that can simplify your life and invigorate your daily routine.
The tech you get
A sleek, high-performance hydroformed aluminium frame that fully encases a 625 Wh battery – the longest-range Bosch offers – an ultra-powerful Bosch Performance Speed drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 28 mph (25 km/h in Europe) and a SmartphoneHub controller that can be used with or without your phone. Plus, a 10-speed Shimano drive train, powerful hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Lync front and rear lighting system, mudguards and a rear rack.
The final word
You’re going places, and you wanna get there super fast. This bike features Bosch’s speediest motor and longest-range battery making it great for long-distance commuters.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The Bosch Performance Speed motor and Bosch's longest-range battery let you ride further, faster
- Download the COBI.Bike app and your phone becomes an on-board computer. Attach it to SmartphoneHub to charge, make or take calls, listen to music, get turn-by-turn directions and more
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- It comes ready to roll with mudguards, a rack and a Lync integrated lighting system that runs off the bike's battery and turns on automatically
- Compatible with Range Boost – an additional battery that can double your e-bike’s range so you can ride for longer, commute further and go on bigger adventures
Connect Your Ride with COBI.Bike App
Download the COBI.Bike app and your phone becomes an on-board computer. Attach it to the SmartphoneHub controller to dock and charge, then use the thumb pad on your handlebar to make or take calls, listen to music, get turn-by-turn directions, and more. Plus, Bluetooth® wireless technology lets you connect with fitness and health apps to sync your routes and ride data.
Range Boost seamlessly attaches a second long-range 500 Wh Bosch battery to your bike’s downtube for up to twice the distance and time between charges. Ride longer, commute further and take on bigger adventures. Range Boost can be added to select Trek electric bike models.Learn more
- High-performance hydroformed alloy, Removable Integrated Battery, Range Boost compatible, internal cable routing, Motor Armor, post-mount disc, 135x5mm QR
- Allant+ rigid alloy fork, 1-1/8" steel steerer, 100x15mm thru-axle, post-mount disc brake
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, 32-hole 15mm alloy thru-axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed cartridge bearing rear hub, 32-hole, 6-bolt disc, 5mm QR
- Alex MD35 27.5", Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35mm width, presta valve
- Bontrager E6 Hard-Case Lite, reflective, wire bead, 60tpi, 27.5x2.4"
- Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M5120, long cage
- ProWheel 46T narrow/wide steel, w/alloy guard
- Shimano Deore M4100, 11-42, 10 speed
- KMC E10
- Bontrager Satellite City pedal
- Bontrager Commuter Comp, 165mm width
- Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 31.6mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- Head set
- FSA IS-2 alloy, integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano MT520 4-piston hydraulic disc, post-mount 180mm rotor
- Bosch PowerTube 625
- Bosch SmartphoneHub
- Bosch Performance Speed (28 mph), 250 Watt, 75Nm
- Front light
- Trek Lync headlight, 500 lumens
- Rear light
- Trek Lync taillight, 50 lumens
- M - 25.54 kg / 56.3 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
165.0 - 175.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'8.9"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
175.0 - 186.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.2"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 197.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|