Bearing service essentials
Gone are the days when mechanics grabbed whatever socket was close enough to the sealed bearing size and just tapped it in. This Large Sealed Bearing Press replaces that archaic installation system, providing the right tool for the job.
This press installs 20 bearing sizes including today's most common bottom bracket bearings. The kit also includes linkage offsets for full suspension bearing installation and three speed spacers for faster installation.
- Includes T-Handles with 3/8" Acme threaded rod and 42 pieces total with wooden storage base
- Includes two open bore drifts for bearing sizes: 2437, 22x37 (GXP Left), 6000, 6001, 6002, 6003, 6801, 6802, 6803
- Also includes two open bore drifts for bearing sizes: 6804, 6805, 6806, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6904, 1526, 1728, 27.5x37 (SRAM Predictive Steering)
- Includes (3) 30mm "speed spacers," (2) 20mm frame linkage standoffs, (2) 30mm frame linkage standoffs
- All parts are laser etched for easy identification