Professional level tools
The Wheels Manufacturing Headset Cup Press is a robust, and easy to use tool made up of two machined aluminum handles, 1/2" threaded rod and two machined aluminum drifts.
One drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common head tube inner diameters while the other drift has two sizes to press in cups with either 1-1/8" or 1-1/2" bearings, but may be used for other cups with odd sized sealed bearings.
- Machined and anodized aluminum handles and drifts
- Zinc-plated 1/2" diameter threaded rod
- Works with head tubes up to 250mm long
- Includes one head tube and one headset cup drift
- Headtube drift compatible with headtube inner diameters: 34mm, 44mm, 49mm, 56mm
- Headset drift cup compatible with cups with sealed bearing inner diameters: 1-1/8" (30mm), 1-1/2" (40mm)
- Made in USA