Upgrade your at-home workshop
The PCS-10.3 includes Park Tool's tried and true cam-actuated micro-adjustable clamp design for quick one-handed entry and exit, as well as a quick-release height adjustment lever for easy, secure adjustment. The stand's all-steel construction with teardrop-shaped tubing ensures maximum rigidity and stability, with a weight capacity up to 80lbs (36kg).
Featuring an integrated height-adjustable parts tray, as well as accessory ports, your tools and small parts are always within reach. Quickly folds down for storage and transport with a smooth-operating leg support system that pulls both legs up in one simple motion.
- Cam-actuated micro-adjustable clamp fits 7/8" to 3" (22–76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material, including aero posts and dropper posts
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/70mm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- Durable, textured powder coat finish
- Integrated height-adjustable parts tray
- Rubber saddle pad allows bikes to be hung by the saddle for quick adjustment or storage
- Height adjustable from 39" to 57" (99cm–145cm) using convenient quick-release lever
- Base when open forms triangle of 36" x 36" x 48" (92cm x 92cm x 121cm)
- Folds down to 45" x 14.5" (114cm x 37cm)