It's right for you if...
You're a commuter or fitness rider looking for a versatile, comfortable bike with quality parts that will perform on longer rides—and you prefer the fit and feel of touchpoints, like the saddle, designed specifically for women.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame with stepthrough geometry, a carbon fork, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Shimano drivetrain with 18 speeds and a wide range of gears for hills, extra mounts for accessories like a rack and fenders, puncture-resistant tires, a vibration-absorbing handlebar and ergonomic grips, and a saddle designed for women.
The final word
FX 3 Disc Women's Stagger is a fast, versatile fitness bike that's perfect for commutes, workouts, and cruising around town. It's a great everyday bike, but what really makes it stand out is the performance parts like the upgraded 18-speed drivetrain and comfort features that feel great on long rides.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The stepthrough frame makes it easy to hop on and go, and hop off when your ride is over
- More confident braking means bad weather doesn't have to keep you from enjoying your ride
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting, or cruising to the farmer's market to pick up groceries
- It's easy to accessorize with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and fitness devices to track your ride data when you add DuoTrap S
- The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike's sleek look