Protection that keeps up
Kids get more daring as they grow older, so they need a helmet to match. Big Dipper Kids' features Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) technology – developed by brain surgeons and scientists to reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head – for extra protection on every new stunt attempt.
MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) was developed by brain surgeons and scientists to help reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head.
- For growing kids ages 4 - 7
- MIPS Brain Protection System
- The Fidlock magnetic buckle offers a quick, secure fit that's easy for kids to close
- In-moulded EPS shell with full coverage for protection and durability
- Easily-adjustable LockDown dividers provide clean helmet strap management
- The Crash Replacement Guarantee provides a free helmet replacement if involved in a crash within the first year of ownership