It's right for you if...
You want a fast electric road bike that earns top marks in style and performance. You're looking to explore, hit distance milestones you never thought possible, and keep up with faster friends on group rides.
The tech you get
A lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame that fully encases a 500Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance Cruise motor that helps you sustain Cruises up to 25kph, a Bosch Purion controller, a 1x10 SRAM Force 1 drivetrain, an alloy seatmast cap with integrated rear lighting, hydraulic disc brakes, and a kickstand.
The final word
Domane+ opens doors to new road adventures. This e-bike showcases the best in new tech and advanced electric bike design. It's capable, stable, fast, and a whole lot of fun.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- Go far, fast: Domane+ can sustain speeds of up to 25 km/h and travel over 100 kilometres on a single charge
- Road-smoothing IsoSpeed absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road for a faster, smoother, more comfortable ride
- The seatmast cap has an integrated rear Daytime Running Light, which runs off the Bosch battery
- Domane+ is a bike that brings people together: the powerful Bosch system gives you a boost so you can ride with faster friends
Bosch Performance Cruise motor
The Performance Line is designed for athletic and powerful riding and does justice to its name. Its dynamic drive impresses with high-performance support on any terrain up to 25km/h.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon. Rear IsoSpeed, Tapered head tube, internal battery, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, Ride Tuned seatmast, hidden mudguard mounts
- Domane+ carbon steer and crown, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axles
- Bontrager Paradigm Disc Tubeless Ready, 12mm thru-axle
- Schwalbe G-One Speed, aramid bead, TL Easy, 700c35c
- Max tyre size
- 35 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- SRAM Force 1, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Force 1, medium cage
- Praxis, Carbon E-Bike
- Bottom bracket
- Steel chainring, 20T, with guard
- SRAM PG-1170, 11-36, 11 speed
- SRAM PC-1170
- Not included
- Bontrager Arvada Comp, steel rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned alloy seatmast Cap, 10mm offset
- Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Force flat mount hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerTube 500wh
- Bosch Purion Performance
- Bosch Performance Cruise, 250 watt, 63Nm, 25 kph
- Front light
- Rear light
- 56cm - 17.19 kg / 37.89 lbs
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|