It's right for you if...
You're serious about road cycling and want the fastest, lightest endurance bike we make—the same one that has won both Roubaix and Flanders—with SRAM's flagship 12-speed wireless drivetrain for precision shifting and smoother gear progression.
The tech you get
A lightweight 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with a stable Endurance Geometry and road-smoothing Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, and a full SRAM RED eTap AXS 2x12 wireless electronic drivetrain that can be programmed to your preference using the AXS app. Plus, flat-mount disc brakes, a carbon seatmast cap, Aeolus XXX 4 Disc Tubeless Ready wheels, a Bontrager XXX stem, and a Bontrager IsoCore handlebar that reduces vibrations from the road by 20% over a standard carbon bar.
The final word
The best endurance road bike we make, with the best parts available on any road bike—including the most advanced wireless electronic drivetrain on the market. Domane SLR 9 Disc eTap is our lightest, fastest Domane ever. It's built for conquering the Classics, and that's exactly what it's done.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- SRAM RED eTap AXS is the smartest, smoothest wireless electronic shifting on the market
- You can tune the amount of compliance in your frame to your preference with a simple slider adjustment
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- This bike has won the world's biggest one-day Classics, including Paris-Roubaix and Flanders
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One
The smooth advantage
Front and Rear IsoSpeed soak up fatiguing bumps in the road so you can stay stronger longer.
Massive tyre clearance
Domane can fit tyres up to 38c wide for fast, confident riding on the roughest roads.
Faster than ever
Design elements like hidden cables and aerodynamic tube shaping give you free speed.
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximising control, handling and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
Bontrager IsoCore Bar
Bontrager's IsoCore handlebar improves damping of high-frequency vibrations. A continuous inner layer of rubber compound encased in proprietary OCLV reduces vibrations by 20% over standard carbon handlebars.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
Additional Tyre Clearance
The additional tyre clearance allows the Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
Trek’s IsoSpeed technology smooths even the roughest roads, delivering an efficient and comfortable ride for increased performance and speed. The adjustable rear IsoSpeed allows you to fine-tune your compliance level to suit your ride style and terrain, providing both a stiffer and more compliant ride than the current Domane and a 14% increase in overall compliance when the slider is in the lowest setting.
Internal cable routing
We route shift and brake cables through the frame to keep things clean and simple. And it looks great, too.
Mudguard mounts allow for full-coverage mudguards so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, front IsoSpeed, adjustable rear IsoSpeed, internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, micro-adjust seat mast, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, mudguard mounts, flat mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Domane SLR carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, carbon dropouts, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Bontrager Aeolus XXX 4, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 21 mm rim width, 47 mm rim depth, 100x12 mm thru axle front, 142x12 mm thru axle rear
- Bontrager R4 320 Handmade Clincher, Hard-Case Lite, 320 tpi, 700x28c
- SRAM RED eTap AXS, 12-speed
- Front derailleur
- SRAM RED eTap AXS, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM RED eTap AXS, Orbit chain management, 33T max cog
- SRAM RED D1, 48/35, 24 mm spindle
- Bottom bracket
- Wheels Mfg, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- SRAM RED XG-1290, 10-28, 12-speed
- SRAM RED D1, 12-speed
- Bontrager Arvada Pro, carbon rails, 138 mm width
- Bontrager carbon seat mast cap, integrated light mount, 20 mm offset
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, OCLV Carbon, 31.8 mm, internal Di2 routing
- Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Bontrager XXX, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- Head set
- FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Red eTap AXS hydraulic disc
- 56 - 8.17 kg / 18.01 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|