It's right for you if...
You want a bike with cutting-edge tech that can make a difference in your whole approach to riding. SRAM's eTap system is completely programmable and it allows you to set up your shifting any way you want. Who cares if your buddies make fun of you for being a bike nerd? You'll rip their legs off on the next climb.
The tech you get
Our lightest 700 Series OCLV carbon frame and fork, 12 mm thru axles, Bontrager Aeolus XXX carbon wheels, a full 2x11 SRAM eTap wireless drivetrain that can be programmed and customised to your preference, a Bontrager XXX bar/stem combo, Bontrager XXX saddle and SRAM eTap flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
This is the lightest disc road frame we've ever made, and it's spec'd with the performance parts you'll see in the Tour de France. But the real advantage of this ride is in the wireless SRAM eTap drivetrain, which is simply one of the most exciting advancements in road cycling history.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The fully wireless SRAM Red eTap drivetrain is one of the most exciting – and elegant – cycling innovations in years
- We optimised our carbon layup process specifically for this frame to achieve the lightest weight and finest ride quality possible
- You can immediately feel the benefits of our lightest Émonda frame on the biggest climbs
- Yes, it's a super lightweight bike – but it's a super lightweight bike with exceptional ride quality, balance and stiffness, too
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One
Émonda is the ultimate lightweight road racing machine, pushing the boundaries of what's possible for bicycle weight and ride performance.
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigours of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customisable set-up.
- Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, tapered head tube, BB90, flat-mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Émonda full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat-mount disc brakes
- Bontrager Aeolus XXX 2 Disc Tubeless Ready, 12 mm thru-axle
- Bontrager R4 320, 320 tpi, 700x25 c
- Max tyre size
- 25 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- SRAM Red eTap, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- SRAM RED eTap, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Red eTap
- SRAM RED, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM Red, 11-28 11-speed
- SRAM Red
- Not included
- Bontrager XXX, carbon rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
- Bontrager XXX Barstem Combo
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager XXX integrated bar/stem, OCLV Carbon, 7-degree
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Red eTap hydraulic disc
- 56cm – 6.21 kg/13.68 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).